GTR Forum banner

My recent purchases :D

2K views 27 replies 22 participants last post by  JapFreak786 
#1 ·
Well yesterday was quite a good day,my GS was sold and the new owner loves it,i am now officially a home owner,and i also picked up my new toy :runaway:

It's running 360bhp at the wheels IIRC from a dynapack dyno,about 420bhp at fly i think,and a genuine 33,000 miles on the clock,been in the UK since 1998!

Bits include

Power FC
Kakimoto exhaust i think?
HKS filter
Cusco intake pipe (for sale soon)
Auto Select Strut Brace (for sale soon)
De-Cat
HKS Drag Intercooler
Abbey Oil Cooler

+ loads more bits,got a tonne of history with the car,been maintained by Abbey for a few years,and then PJ Motorsport from the guy i got it off.

More pictures and stuff will be added later,been busy driving it yesterday :D

And one of the house,which *cough* incidently *cough* is right next door to my parent's house already,it's the one with the grey paint with the huge bush outside of it

See less See more
#6 ·
Not bad dude! I remember seeing that on PH and thinking it was a really nice looking car.

I'm right in thinking you've just recently finished Uni right? Smashed it with the house- you must have managed to get an awesome job straight away!

#7 ·
Congrats emil!

Just need to pull my finger out so we can meet up.

Dont sell the AS strut bar!!!!, its the daddy of them all.

I have one aswell, just needs a buff and it will be awesome.

#8 ·
Emil, that's a stunning looking car my friend and congrats with the new house :D
The Skyline looks very very low though!!!!! I can't imagine that getting over any speed bumps or even getting into/out of garage forecourts without major scrapage!!! :D
Those wheels in that colour look hard as nails. The exhaust looks exactly like my Kakimoto GT1.OZ :)

#14 ·
thanks everyone,it's been a very very VERY long time waiting for me,ever since i sold my GTS-T back in late 2008.

it's a 1997 R33 GTR,it's got a number of series 3 parts including the indicator surround with the vent,but it has a series 1 dashboard with no passenger airbag and grey/blue interior..

I just did about 30 miles mixed driving,it's out of this world quick for me,i've still not used the full range of rev's as it is still pulling at about 6000rpm but i bottle it and change gear,the rev needle works only sometimes so hard to see what rpm i'm at.
Went through a few tunnels with the window's all the way down with 2nd gear keeping the revs high,it pops and bangs like mad i love it,had a massive grin on my face from ear to ear!

regarding the lowness,i've actually had to leave it out on the road tonight instead of the garage,it's just to low to go anywhere (see pic,taken while car was level!!!!)

it's very silly,and i'll be making it a good 2/3cm higher all around,its just to low for me to get it on and off the driveway,spent 25min with my bro just now and i gave up as had the neighbour come out and complain to already within the first 24hours of ownership :D
need to find a silencer for it asap!

i'm not sure on the brace,i like it,but i prefer the HKS Kansai one,much better IMO,though this is very meaty and huge!

job wise,well i still work in the same job,i'm still looking for a proper job since i've left uni,alot of help from parents and spending all my savings on the car + house,though the house will be up for rent anyway not staying in it...

the wheel's are mint! they use to be gold in the centre,the guy had them done in black professionally,they look amazing and got P zero's on the back with some other make up front,brand new tyres aswell! they're 17's,i was thinking of some other ones,but they are prefect on the car,will need some for track work though soon

there shall be a west midlands meet soon guys,i'll send everyone a pm about the thread when i sort one out..

well thats a huge post,i'll stop here for now,thanks for reading,

ps - still smiling :D

#25 ·
thanks you,it is weird isn't it!

It's actually not a series 3,but has a number of series 3 parts,got a series 1 dash + steering wheel and no passenger airbag + blue/grey interior,but i don't care anyway :D

indeed it was off there,it had been up for sale a few times,was at £13.5k orginally i think..
and was only 15miles from my house so I just had to view,i mean i even drove to Keighly so 15miles is nothing..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.