GTR Forum banner

Desira NHPC, Norwich

6K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Dave Gibbs 
#1 ·
A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=291]Desira NHPC, Norwich[/drupal]

Desira Nissan have been looking after Nissan GT-Rs for some time and are now an official Nissan High Performance Centre (NHPC).
Based in Norwich they are able to offer the full range on NHPC services and already have a customer base from existing Nissan GT-R owners. The key contacts at Desira are:

Dealer Principal

#3 ·
Yeh, I'm a newcomer, and got my 09 Black edition from them, complete with first 12 months servicing (and new brake pads and discs!)
They have been helpful and eager to please. Only had my R35 since February, so little experience of elsewhere, but I feel in good hands. For what its worth, they get my vote and are probably deserve a try by some of you seriously knowledgeable guys !

#6 ·
Real Thing, you must be a very happy man! I did see your car in the showroom (and had a few minutes to drool over it).
Bet you felt good going home.
My car goes in for 36 month service tomorrow -but not so far for me to go, based in Norwich.
Anyway, enjoy your new set of wheels -verrrry nice!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.