WTB: HKS F-con V Pro ECU - Page 2 - GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GTR Owners Club forum

Want to buy a banner ad? Find out more here.

Go Back   GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GTR Owners Club forum > For Sale & Wanted > Wanted
Register Garage FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28th February 2016, 01:24 PM   #21 (permalink)
TABZ is R35 GT-R
GTR.co.uk seasoned Member

WTB: HKS F-con V Pro ECU

So in reality they aren't actually available at the price you stated in Thailand, otherwise surely you would have had it supplied and fitted by now.
It makes little or no sense to buy from here and risk it all over £100-£150
Old 28th February 2016, 02:48 PM   #22 (permalink)
FRRACER is unaware they can edit their status
GTR Register Trader

Cars owned: R32.4.5
If you can get them in Thailand why are you looking here. Not everyone is going to drop their price to peanuts to satisfy a price someone wants to pay. I can sell mine as I have already mentioned by I will not accept a ridiculously low offer. This is my own private item I am looking to sell.
"They both - Nismo and HKS look like very expensive pieces of aluminum pipe. I suggest you modify the stock twin turbo pipe, and take the rest of the money, and donate it to single mum's down at the local gentleman's establishments"

Supertec Racing

Tel: +44(0)7967 387005

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am a sponsor of the GTR Register!
FRRACER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th February 2016, 04:59 AM   #23 (permalink)
madhav is happy because he bought a HKS F-CON

Guys it's fine. I am not holding a gun to anyone's head and coercing anyone to comply. If you all don't wish to sell one for the price I am asking, that's totally ok with me. However as far as I am aware there is no harm in trying my luck. Sorry if I have offended anyone.

As for the legitimacy or reality of these ECU's at the price I stated locally? Jesus do I really have to prove it? Lol. I am about to get on a plane so it's difficult to do it all on my phone but here is one I can find off the top of my head.

https://www.kaidee.com/product-103999480

More come up from time to time on that site, and much cheaper. I have been searching for some time.

However my source and supply for the prices I previously stated are via my mechanic.

Old 29th February 2016, 08:25 AM   #24 (permalink)
TABZ is R35 GT-R

Inadvertidley we are all advising or suggesting that you stick with your source as you have qouted some good prices locally.
Old 29th February 2016, 01:29 PM   #25 (permalink)

Ok all good, I found one one here for a price I am very happy with.
Old 3rd March 2016, 07:58 AM   #26 (permalink)
skylion is www.teamgtr.com
New Users

Cars owned: Nissan Skyline R33 GTR, Altezza GTR, S15 Kazama
Just friendly advice, check that whatever one you get can be mapped by your tuner, obviously with HKS it requires special software and a HKS dongle. Most mappers ask for ECU versions, I have an old HKS ECU that can't be mapped so it's now a paper weight.

skylion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2016, 01:44 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylion View Post
Just friendly advice, check that whatever one you get can be mapped by your tuner, obviously with HKS it requires special software and a HKS dongle. Most mappers ask for ECU versions, I have an old HKS ECU that can't be mapped so it's now a paper weight.
Thanks for the advice. Yes I remember in Australia some years back I had a Mk. 4 supra that came in from Japan with an F-con unit in it. At that time there were only 2 workshops in the whole country who could tune them. One of them happened to be walking distance from my house so I dropped by to ask about remapping it. They Quoted a crazy figure, so much so that it was actually more economic for me to sell that particular F-con online and purchase a used Haltech ECU and go to another workshop for tuning which is exactly what I ended up doing!

Anyhow about tuners here in Thailand, it appears they are a little more crafty than us westerners and can tune all the versions. I already checked and they said it's all good with the version I bought. They can even adapt the R32 skyline harness to suit my car.

Consequently what version F-con do you have gathering dust? I may be able to put it to better use.

So all up I saved 200 GBP from putting up with thread. So definitely well worth it for me.

Last edited by madhav; 5th March 2016 at 01:46 AM..
madhav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2016, 01:55 AM   #28 (permalink)

Oh I found another one for sale in Malaysia. Version 3.0 with harness (2jz harness mind you)

Could be had for £450 I believe if anyone is interested?

F-con v pro 3.0 with 2jz harness - Car Accessories & Parts for sale in USJ, Selangor