|26th July 2016, 09:32 PM||#1 (permalink)|
myredgtr is unaware they can edit their status
Join Date: Jul 2016
Power steering went after foot down..
Hey guys I hope someone could offer some insight, today my power steering went after i put my foot down and after inspecting the engine bay there was no loss of steering fluid, the belt looks fine but i can hear a slight gentle bell ringing noise. A little gutted as I was set to head out to Nurburgring Friday for my first trip there taking my dad.
Shit happens and I just see it as a positive, it could have happened out there.
Video of engine running and sound attached.
A few questions if I may =)
1) Has this happened to anyone else before, or know if it happening?
2) Any ideas what could be causing this problem?
3) If I need a new pump any ideas where I can get one quickly & price estimate?
4) I really could do with a tutorial to replace, or at least getting the front end of the car off to work on it.
5) Anyone who might take this job on short notice, im in Basingstoke =D
Thanks so much everyone,
RED 2010 R35
|power steering pump, r35|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|