• R32 GTR

Votes: 890 53.6%
  • R33 GTR

Votes: 770 46.4%

R32 GTR Vs R33 GTR

394K views 1K replies 343 participants last post by  james309 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi all.... newbie as you probably guessed from the title :rolleyes:

This topic has probably been done soooo many times but i couldn't find anything when searching, soz.

I'm gonna be looking at getting a skyline in the new year but don't know yet how much i got to spend ;)

So what are the differences and what are the pro's and con's between the R32 GTR and R33 GTR ? Worth getting the V-spec R33 ?

Is there a buying guide anywhere ?

Best way to buy one... i.e. Trade, Private, Import etc etc Can anyone recommend any dealers ?

#315 ·
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Listen to him he talks sense!
:)
bob

#316 ·
Don't be a silly Billy Sub Boy, you and I and millions of others know that the R33 styling, aerodynamics and just bloody good looks are better than the slab sided R32 and as the R34, now that is just even more ridiculous!! LOL

R33 GTR EVERY TIME!!

#317 ·
PMSL!!!
:D

#318 ·
Ummm the R33 looks up to date than the classic looking jdm faced R32. But inn terms of legendary achievements in motorsports, R32 all the way. The R32 is the reason why GTRs are called Godzillas.

For a sure fire car collection, an R32 GT-R I think is better than R33 just because of it's resume.

#319 ·
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – the R32 was the Prototype, The R33 was the perfect example and the R34 was just a mistake.

#321 ·
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The votes above suggest otherwise mate!
:thumbsup:

#325 ·
Don't worry

Don't worry - they will wake up and smell the coffee one day !!!!

#331 ·
only reason r32s are winning is the build quality; common knowledge... :chuckle:
Have to say i agree with you there! tee hee...
:clap:
bob

#329 ·
Muck yup !!!!

#330 ·
Thats an interesting point buddy, id be interested to know though what the stats are for the number of each model proportionally in the uk or indeed on this forum!
:D:D
bob

#333 ·
Austrian GTR

Just ask Aki (Our GTR rep in Japan (that question) !! (if you dare) LOL
as for the r34 ??? Well i have said it before it's for the kids !!!

Reactions: MS33
#334 ·
^^^
Hee hee you have the two ugliest GTR models right there in your avatar! There's no accounting for taste really! (no offence fella :thumbsup:)
;)
bob

#336 ·
LOL, I was only kidding !! Of course all of us are special as we have the ultimate road/track weapon the mighty GTR !!!! and we should celebrate this at every given opportunity!!

Fourtoes YOU KNOW YOU ARE WRONG !! LOL

#337 ·
hee hee top man Steve!
:D
bob

#343 ·
Everyone is talking about weight... but check the stats and seriously... maybe we 33 owners don't eat that 3rd hamburger like you 32 owners... :p and mod for mod the 33 will be faster... you can make up weight difference with tuning, and once you start, this whole arguement becomes null and void... if they stayed stock forever then well... who owns a stocker???? R32 is getting old these days... at least the R33 still looks modern (naturally I'm biased)...

#346 ·
what ....!!!! i think you already ate to many hamburgers ...followed by a few beers ...:chuckle:

people talk about the 33's being fat because they look fat ...not necessaly because they are massively heavier than the 32....although they are ..:chuckle:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.