• R32 GTR

Votes: 890 53.6%
  • R33 GTR

Votes: 770 46.4%

R32 GTR Vs R33 GTR

394K views 1K replies 343 participants last post by  james309 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi all.... newbie as you probably guessed from the title :rolleyes:

This topic has probably been done soooo many times but i couldn't find anything when searching, soz.

I'm gonna be looking at getting a skyline in the new year but don't know yet how much i got to spend ;)

So what are the differences and what are the pro's and con's between the R32 GTR and R33 GTR ? Worth getting the V-spec R33 ?

Is there a buying guide anywhere ?

Best way to buy one... i.e. Trade, Private, Import etc etc Can anyone recommend any dealers ?

#416 ·
Keep it comin Guys as this thread was getting a ,little alme (just like R32 & R34 owners ! ) LOL

#417 ·
Ops LAME LOL

#421 ·
The 32 is cool and i almost bought one,

but then i got a grip and bought a proper car a 33 (ohh thats fighting talk lol )
If i could of afforded a 34 i would of got one but i couldnt justify it to the wife, so it was a choice of a gorgeous white 33 or its older uglier sister a 32 (errr yuk)

33 all the way

#422 ·
Guys the R33 was the prototype for the P12 Primera . . ;)
Proof here:

R32 GTR for the P10.

Now the R34 and R35 must be the prototypes for the P13 which will come out . . . quoting good old wiki here:
the launch of its successor before the end of the decade.
so why all the fuzz????

#426 ·
it's just sh*t as is the the styling of the R32 & R34 NOW THAT IS FIGHTING TOURQUE lol

#428 ·
The Nissan Cube Prototype, looks very rough around the egdes but the designers didn't have much budget or decent materials to work with....

#435 ·
R33 of course

#438 ·
Nope, R33 all the time !!!!

#439 ·
+ of course the R35 !!!!

#441 ·
or confused and "mature" hence, knows best !

#444 ·
HI MS33

err, didn't get them ! Could you resend please.

Ta

Steve

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.