• R32 GTR

Votes: 890 53.6%
  • R33 GTR

Votes: 770 46.4%

R32 GTR Vs R33 GTR

394K views 1K replies 343 participants last post by  james309 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi all.... newbie as you probably guessed from the title :rolleyes:

This topic has probably been done soooo many times but i couldn't find anything when searching, soz.

I'm gonna be looking at getting a skyline in the new year but don't know yet how much i got to spend ;)

So what are the differences and what are the pro's and con's between the R32 GTR and R33 GTR ? Worth getting the V-spec R33 ?

Is there a buying guide anywhere ?

Best way to buy one... i.e. Trade, Private, Import etc etc Can anyone recommend any dealers ?

#447 ·
PM sent, yeah, sorry, just got swamped with other stuff. Would be great to see both BEUTs on track at the same time !!

#448 ·
Im not being funny but how many build threads do you see with R33's, it seems like more people are into making their 32's better and spending their hard earned on them than 33 owners!
:thumbsup:
bob

#451 ·
Get one of each !!! An R33 and a R35 !!! The best combination ! I mean how many R32 + R34 owners are there ?? LOL

#455 ·
Fourtoes

LOL you make I larff, R32 & R33 had the same Eng, Gearbox, HICAS, Drive chain etc etc The major difference is body and the styling or rather lack of it on the R32 !

The R33 can still hold it's BEUTIFUL head up even today. The R32 looks as it is, dated and old !!!

#467 ·
Cruel - But Oh so how very true !!!

#468 ·
Of course R32 owners are happy :thumbsup:

The reason being is we're not driving great tubs of R33 lard who's owners obviously use the word for its other meaning & won't come out the closet so blame the thing they are more envious of ... R32 owners who have testosterone :D

Steve is a prime example as many who have met him would agree ;)

Plus 99.9% of statistics are **** anyway ...

#469 ·
Oh now Speedy, stop it I know you love me and your GAY streak is coming out, leave me alone you big boy ! LOL

#482 ·
LOL I am so glad this thread has gained some momentum again LOL Keep it coming you GAY R32 & R34 owners, we R33 owners love you really !!! (even though you bought the BUTT UGLY cars !!) Remmeber they all use the same running gear, so we are talking about stye or rather lack of it with the lumpy designs of the R32 & R34 square box shapes !

#483 ·
I gotta say the R32 as even now after a couple of years of owning my car i still look back at it after parking it up and have gotta say god dam thats a awesome piece of kit:thumbsup:. Mind you if i could get my hands on a Hakasuka GTR then just maybe i would let it go:sadwavey:..............nah no way, i would end up having my own collection of gtr's, and being skint running just them all. Let alone tuning them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.