• R32 GTR

Votes: 890 53.6%
  • R33 GTR

Votes: 770 46.4%

R32 GTR Vs R33 GTR

394K views 1K replies 343 participants last post by  james309 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi all.... newbie as you probably guessed from the title :rolleyes:

This topic has probably been done soooo many times but i couldn't find anything when searching, soz.

I'm gonna be looking at getting a skyline in the new year but don't know yet how much i got to spend ;)

So what are the differences and what are the pro's and con's between the R32 GTR and R33 GTR ? Worth getting the V-spec R33 ?

Is there a buying guide anywhere ?

Best way to buy one... i.e. Trade, Private, Import etc etc Can anyone recommend any dealers ?

#3 ·
I prefer the 32, as i have one:D
Personal preferance as i like the squarer lines. Obviously some will prefer the 33 for its smother lines and more uup-to-dateness.

As for vspec, if you are going to mod it a fair extent then i dont see any difference as most of the parts will be changed anyway. As ive never driven a vspec and non vspec i cant really comment anymore, sorry mate. :)

#7 ·
GTR-Zilla said:
R33 drive system is a bit more refined, ie faster acting attessa and v specs have the ability to adjust torque left and right on the rear axle..

I prefer the R32 over a R33 which I dont really like the look of, but funds permitting id love an R34

Quoted for truth :)

R34 is amazing. I'm gutted it still stands so far away from me "DAM YOU GIRLFRIEND AND HOUSE!"

#12 ·
R33 all the way espec the GT-R V spec (cos i have one !!) R32 tooooo old, R34 on steriods !!! R33 best at acomplishing EVERYTHING, road, track and don't have NICK written all over it !!!

Reactions: Rolylan3
#18 ·
Not many impartial views there so you can see its a personal choice - pros and cons both ways.
Youe budget will be the main factor so best to set your limit then start looking and see what you like,
Go to Prospec or GT-Cultures website and you will find all the technical stuff on each model

#25 ·
get another grey r32 gtr to add to the other 5 billion.............lol
when i see a r32 on the road i dont give it a second look.........dont look special at all. think the r33 and r34 gtr's have a lot more road presence...
all in my own opinion of course:smokin:

lee

#26 ·
RepLiKa said:
R32 is lighter and better looking tbh...i always thought the R33 was the odd one out from the 32 and the 34
Agree totally, its like the child whos dad really is the milkman, everyone knows its not got the same dad as its two brothers, but nobody mentions it... :D

Had an ex like that, the middle sister out the three of em (she was the oldest, and the youngest one looked like her too) SOOOOOO didnt have the same dad as the other two, no way in hell :D

32s are far more common, not jus cause they cheaper, but cause they made fooooookin tons of em compared to 33s and 34s.

Love 34s and 32s, if money wasnt an object and i could only have one, itd be a 34, if i could have two id hve a stripped out 32 as well. But 33s do nothing for me at all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.