GTR Forum banner

Your best picture of your car

655K views 2K replies 687 participants last post by  AIB Insurance 
#1 ·
Having just read Nocturnals thread, it occoured to me we should have a "Single picture thread"

Something tells me we've done one of these before, but I can't find it.

So

Post ONE picture of your car. It can be a proffesional shot, or one you took and simply liked etc. but post it up on here.

Mook

#196 ·
^^chas, is that photoshopped???
Otherwise a very cool effect with the focus on the whole car and everything else blurred.

@kenny wingate: upload your picture, then watch your uploaded pic in the browser, copy the url and put it between

Or simply copy the pic url and paste it into the textbox that appears when you hit the 'insert picture' button.

OR: this is the most simple way...go to your photobucket account and when you see the thumbnail preview of your pic you can also see that below the pic there are several lines starting with email&IM...just look at the last one of these.It's called 'IMG code'.
Just click on that code once and you get a message 'copied'. Now you can paste the code on every board you want to show your image to.

#203 · (Edited)
Hi guys.

I asked you a question a couple month ago about what should i get.
The question was Supra or GT-R.
And you suggested me to get a supra.

I just registered it and they gave me insurance of 450 CAD a month.:)
I think for 20 year old student 450 is not as bad.

The black one is mine and he white one is my friend's Supra:)

..... However, i want a Skyline.
As soon as i get back to Russia i will get a BNR34.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.