R34 GTT Alloys Wheels + Great Tyres - GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum

Want to buy a banner ad? Find out more here.

Go Back   GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum > For Sale & Wanted > Private: For Sale - R32, R33, R34 Skyline and Stagea PARTS ONLY
Register Garage FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Insurance

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26th August 2008, 04:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
goddard is unaware they can edit their status
GTR.co.uk seasoned Member

Cars owned: R34 Nismo GTT
Talking R34 GTT Alloys Wheels + Great Tyres

R34 GTT 17" Alloys with good tyres

Skyline R34 GTT alloy wheels with tyres

17 x 7.5j
115.4 PCD
+40 Offset

245/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Sport 2 x2 Fitted for MOT 4 months ago - Loads of rubber
245/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Primacy HP (high performance) x2 Fitted at Christmas - good life left

Great tyres and much better than the Bridgestone Potenza that I had previously, especially in the wet. Never been on track or santa pod etc.

Wheels are in great condition with centre caps. Minor scratches and stone chips, nothing really noticeable. Run true, need only a couple of weights to balance them etc.

These will fit onto;

(R32 GTsT - not sure, but fit on 32 GTR)
R33 GTsT
S13 200sx (with 5 stud conversion)
S14/a 200sx (no spacers needed)
(S15 - not sure, would assume same as 14/a)
+Other stuff.

Would be ideal for someone looking to do a 5 stud conversion on an S13 and needs some wheels. Should be perfect size and tyre size for an S13.

Personally I think they look great on S14/a, with or without centre caps, and allow for larger 322mm brake upgrade, and upto at least 255 tyres (aparently). If you're fitting R34 GTT Brakes, or GTsT brakes with bigger discs these wheels would be perfect.

Maybe they would do as a cheap set of Winter wheels and tyres to keep those bling wheels looking bling, or purely as drift wheels?

They are a very similar style to R34 GTR wheels, especially when painted a bronze colour (I have a colour code for R34 GTR Wheels if you're interested). I am selling these because I wanted to run 345mm brakes and needed 18" rims to do this, combined with needing spacers ideally and being able to run upto 265 tyres I decided to get GTR rims, as they are the next best thing imo.

I have tried to research and answer questions you may have about what cars they fit etc, if you have any more questions please ask.

Somebody must want these wheels - and with at least £400 of rubber left on them they are a bargain.

Wheels (FL/RL/RR/FR) - Without centre caps to show condition underneath.

Tread (FL/RL/RR/FR)

How the wheels look on various cars,

S13 with 5 stud conversion

R33 GTsT

S14a without spacers

S14a with 20mm spacers - repainted darker grey

Wheels Repainted

From what I can read the biggest factor in the price of secondhand wheels is the tyres - Everyone knows that if they buy some wheels, they would instantly need to spend £450+ on tyres, but these have enough rubber to be fit and forget. I got 2 years out of my last set of these tyres (these ones have 4 and 8 months on them so far).

I would hope that someone would snap these up at £350 (These were fetching £500 a year ago) - even if you just use the tyres, it's still a free set of wheels! But offers might be accepted. If they don't sell I will just keep them and get 330mm brakes, use them as winter wheels myself but it would be a shame for them to sit around when they could be the pride of your car :-) Collection prefered in Wymondham (Norfolk). I could look into postage, would prob be around the £50 mark to UK.

Other photo's available by request. Wheels still on car at the moment - coming off next weekend hopefully.

Picture credits:
S13 - Razza987
S14a Blue - pdh_14a
S14a Black - figjam
R33 GTsT - Balloo2u
R33 GTsT with neons - bertie bassett
Bronze wheels - TomT200

I hope you don't mind me using these pictures as you have posted them in other for sale threads - I will remove them is asked.

John

--------------------------------------------
R34 Nismo GTT
goddard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st August 2008, 06:46 PM   #2 (permalink)

Talking STILL FOR GRABS!

More Pictures of the tread - There is more on here than I thought! Two of them still have the flashings on probably done less than 500 commuter miles - if that.

Tread:

All off the car now ready for someone to collect!

More pictures of them on other cars:

Phd_14a's wheel

On a lovely black R33 GTsT

Compared to an S14 wheel:

Come on guys - these are great looking wheels and I'm almost in tears at how new the tyres are. Sodding bargain. PM me now with an offer damn it!

Credits:

Pdh_14a - once again cheers
Black R33 - car photographer
ME!

John

R34 Nismo GTT
Old 2nd September 2008, 03:43 PM   #3 (permalink)

SOLD!

John

R34 Nismo GTT