GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum

GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum (https://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/)
-   Nissan GT-R Maintenance (https://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/nissan-gt-r-maintenance.html)
-   -   UK Service Cost - Hot off the press prices from HPC (https://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/113357-uk-service-cost-hot-off-press-prices-hpc.html)

Jacey Boy 2nd March 2009 04:19 PM

UK Service Cost - Hot off the press prices from HPC
 
Information so far....

6,000 mile service (or 6 months) 683.00 inc vat
12,000 mile service (or 6 months) 683.00 inc vat

I have been told that biggy service is 24,000 miles, prices to be updated here when found out

ElvisDrivesAGTR 2nd March 2009 04:39 PM

Do you have details of what the service does/doesn't include and how track use may affect things?

Cheers,

Elvis.

Jacey Boy 2nd March 2009 04:41 PM

These things are coming later, the HPC is putting it in writing to me as we speak, he did say they are being more leanient with regards to the track inspections:thumbsup:

Also the first service will be free

Zed Ed 2nd March 2009 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacey Boy (Post 1065614)
Information so far....

6,000 mile service (or 6 months) 683.00 inc vat
12,000 mile service (or 6 months) 683.00 inc vat

I have been told that biggy service is 24,000 miles, prices to be updated here when found out

it only gets (very) scary when you factor in brake replacement cost...... I didn't share that detail with the wife:nervous:

that said, I've never replaced a brake component on any car I've had ( typical ownership span of 4 years, no tracking), so not sure what it costs on a normal performance vehicle e.g. scooby or Z, for example

michaelsk 2nd March 2009 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacey Boy (Post 1065614)
Information so far....

6,000 mile service (or 6 months) 683.00 inc vat
12,000 mile service (or 6 months) 683.00 inc vat

I have been told that biggy service is 24,000 miles, prices to be updated here when found out

So in the first year it will cost 1366 to service if you do under the 12,000 miles :bawling:

Jacey Boy 2nd March 2009 04:46 PM

Looks like it :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

Zed Ed 2nd March 2009 04:49 PM

I'd reckoned on plus / minus a grand for servicing

Jacey Boy 2nd March 2009 04:53 PM

911 Turbo is 474 every 12,000 miles or 2 years & 605 for major service 24,0000 miles or 4 years:popcorn:

Jacey Boy 2nd March 2009 04:55 PM

I have all the details in PDF now, where can I upload it for all to see?, BTW Nissan charges 120 per hour for servicing

[email protected] 2nd March 2009 04:56 PM

some of us (Marshall customers) got this info on saturday



GT-R SERVICE COSTS

Please note that the below costs are tentative costs and subject to final confirmation and change.

Maintenance Inspections

A performance optimisation service will be carried out at 1500 miles (mileage subject to final confirmation).

Maintenance Inspections will then be carried out at 12, 24 and 36 months.

These first four Maintenance Inspections are included in the price of your GT-R.

Costs of any future Maintenance Inspections will be announced at an appropriate date in the future.

Scheduled Servicing

The service interval for the GT-R is 6000 miles/6 months whichever comes sooner.

Tentative service cost examples have been provided by Nissan and are as follows (the following examples are an annual cost based on the quoted mileage):

Up to 12,000 miles per annum:

785 for scheduled servicing
4150 for scheduled servicing and replacement of brake discs and pads all round.

18,000 miles per annum:

1725 for scheduled servicing
5090 for scheduled servicing and replacement of brake discs and pads all round.

Cost of replacement tyres will be announced as soon as prices are available.




Will most likey be tuning our UK GT-R (White R2), which includes using AP rotors and Endless/Carbotech pads

Rich001 2nd March 2009 04:58 PM

I struggle to see how it can cost 683 when over in US of A they report first service at well under $200????????

Have I missed something? For that price they replace your engine oil and check 8 areas of the car.

Zed Ed 2nd March 2009 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benji Linney GTC (Post 1065655)
some of us (Marshall customers) got this info on saturday



GT-R SERVICE COSTS

Please note that the below costs are tentative costs and subject to final confirmation and change.

Maintenance Inspections

A performance optimisation service will be carried out at 1500 miles (mileage subject to final confirmation).

Maintenance Inspections will then be carried out at 12, 24 and 36 months.

These first four Maintenance Inspections are included in the price of your GT-R.

Costs of any future Maintenance Inspections will be announced at an appropriate date in the future.

Scheduled Servicing

The service interval for the GT-R is 6000 miles/6 months whichever comes sooner.

Tentative service cost examples have been provided by Nissan and are as follows (the following examples are an annual cost based on the quoted mileage):

Up to 12,000 miles per annum:

785 for scheduled servicing
4150 for scheduled servicing and replacement of brake discs and pads all round.

18,000 miles per annum:

1725 for scheduled servicing
5090 for scheduled servicing and replacement of brake discs and pads all round.

Cost of replacement tyres will be announced as soon as prices are available.




Will most likey be tuning our UK GT-R (White R2), which includes using AP rotors and Endless/Carbotech pads

guess you are blessed with early delivery too:D

on the face of it, these prices are a bit less than Jacey has been quoted, unless of course it is 785 quid , twice a year for 12k pa?

Jacey Boy 2nd March 2009 05:01 PM

4424.00 + VAT to change the discs:bawling::bawling:

Rich001 2nd March 2009 05:03 PM

Recon they will allow you to replace front rotors and pads on their own?

Jacey Boy 2nd March 2009 05:04 PM

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=e...4e75f6e8ebb871

Rich001 2nd March 2009 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacey Boy (Post 1065665)

Thanks for that. Seems cheaper that what has been mentioned :)

EvolutionVI 2nd March 2009 05:08 PM

Thats bullshit,they cant charge that much for an oilchange:chuckle:

Rich001 2nd March 2009 05:11 PM

Very interesting that PDF as it says Front discs PAIR 661.00 which is cheaper than 1 disc in US.

michaelsk 2nd March 2009 05:23 PM

I'm confused now:runaway:

If I do 10K PA how much is it going to cost me in servicing ?

Rich001 2nd March 2009 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michaelsk (Post 1065677)
I'm confused now:runaway:

If I do 10K PA how much is it going to cost me in servicing ?


683+vat if the figures are right. Well for the first year anyways


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
http://www.Tyreforums.com


Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.