GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum - View Single Post - RK R34gtr RB30 Carbon race car
View Single Post
Old 21st November 2009, 08:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
neilo
neilo is N01
GTR Register Trader

Cars owned: UK R34 GTR V-SPEC
RK R34gtr RB30 Carbon race car

I've owned this car for around 5 years know i bought it as a stage one UK R34gtr v-spec which from day one i started modifying, looking back on it perhaps knowing what i do now i shouldn't of started off with such a nice car but anyway this is what happened.

I remenber my first track day at Brands Hatch in my R34gtr was an awesome day but needed some attention with my track craft lol, after i had been on a few GTROC track days abroad and in the uk i was seriously hooked!

As i was getting into track time more and more i thought it would be a good idea to get some tuition and a CATD Driver training day came up with the GTROC. It was the best thing i'd ever done Colin tought me so much in just a short space of time, so i decided to have some one to one tuition with Colin, he tought me more in a few hours which would have taken me months without he's help, worth every penney!

As i was getting into this race car thing i wanted to dedicate my car to the track only as this is where my fun is. I went to see Ron at RK Tuning and instantly i new he was a skyline nut like myself lol, so new he was the man for the job, after a couple of years i've slowly modded the car but now i have my final goal.

I am building my car with Ron [ RK Tuning ] to enter into a Dunlop series, my goal is to create a one off race car which will be competitive in this series, the body work will be full carbon and the engine will be an RK 3.0 so here goes from the start.

I am a sponsor of the GTR Register!
neilo is offline   Reply With Quote