Silicon Intake Duct Group Buy, (AFM - Turbo) - Page 6 - GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum

Want to buy a banner ad? Find out more here.

Go Back   GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum > General > Nissan Skyline > Tuning: General
Register Garage FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Insurance

View Poll Results: Would you be interested in Silicon intake pipes, (AFM - Turbos)?
Yea please, I will certainly have a set!! 24 48.00%
I may be interested, but please keep me posted. 25 50.00%
No ta. 1 2.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 18th November 2010, 01:50 PM   #101 (permalink)
Scott is GTROC #005
GTROC Co-Founder.

Cars owned: BNR32.
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveline View Post
Any chance i can get a set of these? who do i need to speak too? i couldn't find anything in th e shop, but would also like to order the baffled tt pipe as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vihis View Post
I'd like a set too please >_<)_

Hopefully these become available. I'm sporting the SFS turbo 45ºish hose already in a blue-in-your-face engine bay, so would look even better with this !

Also wouldn't be too hard to have the same pipe made without the re-circulation and oil blow by connections. Nope ?

Currently this group buy has come to an end, but it is still our intention to offer these as perminent items in the Web shop for GTROC Members.

I'll keep this thread posted with the progress.

O O SKYLINE O O

My R32's full restoration:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Air Filters:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th November 2010, 01:52 PM   #102 (permalink)
Scott is GTROC #005
GTROC Co-Founder.

Cars owned: BNR32.
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by GavGTR View Post
The engine note change slightly - Because of the slightly improved revving up, the only way I can explain it from a before to after is the engine noise sounds more purposeful. In terms of exhaust note, god knows. I'm usually not sitting behind the exhaust pipe when I'm driving the car

The engine note will change a little because with the deletion of the convolutes the are no longer as many surfaces to reflect the noise back into the engine.
I guess this is a added benefit/disadvantage, (depending who you see it), of having less restrictive ducting.

Exhaust would not have changed.

O O SKYLINE O O

My R32's full restoration:

Air Filters:

Scott is offline   Reply With Quote