2010 "10" GTR R35 Black Edition for sale - GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum

Want to buy a banner ad? Find out more here.

Go Back   GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum > For Sale & Wanted > Private: For Sale - CARS ONLY > R35 - All models
Register Garage FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Insurance

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 8th June 2010, 01:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
SurreyUMSGTR is is happy!
GTROC Member

2010 "10" GTR R35 Black Edition for sale

Due to plans to move overseas, I have to sell (because i cant take it with me) my GTR. This is in fact my 2nd GTR, I had a 2009 model, which i ran for 10 months, and then replaced with a 2010 model.

Bought from Westovers HPC (1st April 2010) - She is a Gun metallic Black Edition (sat nav & ipod & voice recognition), and had a Milltek Y-pipe fitted from new (i have the standard Y-pipe wrapped in the garage and will give this away with the car); along with rear parking sensors and Nissan Cobra tracking device. Darren at Westovers did the optimisation service, and she currently has around 2,500 miles on her. Kept under an outdoor custom made cover - which I will also give with the car - she is in top condition.

Unlike my 2009 car (which i tracked several times), this car has not been on track (and Darren can confirm that from the databox), and has spent 90% of its time on the M25.

I am looking for £60k or sensible offers. No test drivers. Car is in the Surrey area.