ATTENTION Skyline GTR owners world wide / car theft!!!! - GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum

Want to buy a banner ad? Find out more here.

Go Back   GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum > General > General Nissan Skyline Chat
Register Garage FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Insurance


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 25th July 2010, 03:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
gtrlux is in red Skyline mode
Registered user
 
gtrlux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: JAPAN/Luxembourg
Cars owned: Top Secret R32 / R34 sedan / V37 Skyline
Posts: 6,817
Thumbs down ATTENTION Skyline GTR owners world wide / car theft!!!!

Dear friends,

Thought it was time to make this thread and let you guys be aware of the actual situation regarding Skyline GTR theft on a more wider scale, especially in europe and homeland japan.

We have had many members on this forum over the years who got their cars stolen, mainly (do to the majority of UK based members) from the UK, but also mainland europe seems to get targeted more and more with specific GTR theft.
The situation in japan has drasticaly degraded over the past 5 years and we can honestly say that if you own a GTR in japan, you might be a potential victim for car theft.


I would like to bring light on several factors, that I haven`t seen discussed in deepness on this forum regarding these issues. I think as a community of honest and passionate car lovers, we should at least denounce car theft rigorously and help GTR/skyline or other car theft victims around the world in a unifying front to get their cars back or to bring the culprits behind closen doors.

Here are some facts I have brought together over the past 6 months and I would be more then greatfull if other members could post their stories, findings or observation in this thread. I would even suggest the admin, if agreeing with what is said here, to make this thread a sticky.

Here is the situation we face:

GTR/Skyline theft in europe/japan:
There has been a dramatic shift in the frequency of specific import car (here skyline GTRs, many high tuned) theft in europe, but who wants these cars and where are they going to? A quick answer would be Dubai, A/E and africa to just mention where the cream of the stolen GTRs goes to. The others get mostly put in to pieces for parts sales on egay and others.
The UK having a great amount of sports import cars, is targeted also for the simple reason it has many harbours and cars can get shipped swift to Mombasa, Dubai or more near the north african coast, Marrocco seems to be also a turning point for the A/E and Nigeria.

Japan is in the same situation as the UK, being an island, the theft of GTRs and Skylines has grown to such a point that even in japan(where in the past you didn`t even needed to lock your car doors outside of your house) sports car owners now seem to fall in to a rightfull paranoia. Not only is your car targeted as a howl, but expensive tuning parts as well . . . . Racing computers as HKS F-Cons, Apexis PFC are on the wish list of many volks around the world. From japan, stolen GTRs get quick containered and go most for Mombasa to africa or the russian root over Vladivostok.

Who is probably behind the worldwide GTR, JDM performance car theft??
If I would know that for sure I would work for interpol
But many fingers point in to the direction of Dubai, Nigeria and Moskau.
In Japan and the UK, without wanting to say that pakistani people are car thieves (I have plenty of pakistani friends for the matter), there is a hudge number of pakistan based organized crime , which centers on JDM perfomance car theft, mainly to the fact that pakistan has a good location between japan and africa and because the pakistan thieves master english and western style business practices very well.
The basic way of a high spec GTR being stolen from japan is that somebody in Dubai (for exemple) sees a potential car on the net (a froum , facebook, magazine, others) and orders an african import/export broker to take contact with the car thieves. These will try to locate the car in japan or the UK and if found, will probably have little problems to get the car out of that country.

Exemple:
I allow myself to quote Shin Inoue, who has been a long time professional in the GTR business and who recently spoke in a NHK (japanese national TV) report about car theft in japan about a precise case where a powerfull Skyline GTR (private owned, but famous in some circles in japan) had been stolen and Shin was able to locate that same car in Dubai . . . parked in some rich mans garage slot(s).
So some of the theft victimes amongst us might have a chance to see their car on a A/E import car forum!!

How do they steal GTRs and Skylines and how can I prevent that from happening:
Of course there are the basic rules of how you can protect your car, but the import theft scene is very sophisticated. I work at a car dealer in japan and we have an increasing number of car thefts within our customer car base.
1) Thieves will need about 5-10 sec to unlock your steering lock and start your cars engine. (keyless cars are even easier to crack). They put wet toilet paper roles in to the exhaust pipe, so that there is no big sound when the engine starts.
2) Professional car theft is silent, and invisible, no burn outs with your car and the police chasing the thieves . . . even the cats don`t wake up.
3) Most cars disapear in a container in less then 5houres or get put in to pieces in less then 24houres.
4) R32-R34 Skylines, have no front door anti theft protection inside the door opening mechanism, which new gen. cars have. that prevents a slick metal stick to be slided between the window and door, so the door can be unlocked from the inner. Our chief mechanic even does it on a regular basis, for customers who have in-locked their car.

Make no mistake this is organized international car theft and not some chavs stealing your car to drift it on the next mall parking. If you are a victim, tell your self that your car will be no more in max 24houres. Now look out for it on the other side of the world if it was worth getting there) or brows egay for known parts.

Of course is there no guarantee that you ever see your loved car back, but I think as a GTR/Skyline and car loving community we should do everything to denounce these thefts online, together, unified and not just letting each victim on their own . . . lets hear your voice and most importantly lets hear those ****ers luring around our cars, that we are going to roll them over on the next occasion.

Cheers

Chris
__________________
I SURVIVED A LAP ON THE NÜRBURGRING WITH MOLEMAN . . . and Robbie!
gtrlux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2010, 08:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
blacktopassasin is on gtroc
GTR.co.uk seasoned Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 50
very informative post. Another tip would be to buy a quick release steering wheel, screw on/off shift knob.
__________________
blacktopassasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2010, 08:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
nozza1 is Wanting to work on his gtr!!!!!
New Users
 
nozza1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Cars owned: Honda civic LSI - Audi-Ur Quattro - Lancia Intergrale EvoII - Kawasaki Ninja zx7r - R34gtr V-Spec - P2 v70 D5
Posts: 2,459
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtrlux View Post
Dear friends,

Thought it was time to make this thread and let you guys be aware of the actual situation regarding Skyline GTR theft on a more wider scale, especially in europe and homeland japan.

We have had many members on this forum over the years who got their cars stolen, mainly (do to the majority of UK based members) from the UK, but also mainland europe seems to get targeted more and more with specific GTR theft.
The situation in japan has drasticaly degraded over the past 5 years and we can honestly say that if you own a GTR in japan, you might be a potential victim for car theft.


I would like to bring light on several factors, that I haven`t seen discussed in deepness on this forum regarding these issues. I think as a community of honest and passionate car lovers, we should at least denounce car theft rigorously and help GTR/skyline or other car theft victims around the world in a unifying front to get their cars back or to bring the culprits behind closen doors.

Here are some facts I have brought together over the past 6 months and I would be more then greatfull if other members could post their stories, findings or observation in this thread. I would even suggest the admin, if agreeing with what is said here, to make this thread a sticky.

Here is the situation we face:

GTR/Skyline theft in europe/japan:
There has been a dramatic shift in the frequency of specific import car (here skyline GTRs, many high tuned) theft in europe, but who wants these cars and where are they going to? A quick answer would be Dubai, A/E and africa to just mention where the cream of the stolen GTRs goes to. The others get mostly put in to pieces for parts sales on egay and others.
The UK having a great amount of sports import cars, is targeted also for the simple reason it has many harbours and cars can get shipped swift to Mombasa, Dubai or more near the north african coast, Marrocco seems to be also a turning point for the A/E and Nigeria.

Japan is in the same situation as the UK, being an island, the theft of GTRs and Skylines has grown to such a point that even in japan(where in the past you didn`t even needed to lock your car doors outside of your house) sports car owners now seem to fall in to a rightfull paranoia. Not only is your car targeted as a howl, but expensive tuning parts as well . . . . Racing computers as HKS F-Cons, Apexis PFC are on the wish list of many volks around the world. From japan, stolen GTRs get quick containered and go most for Mombasa to africa or the russian root over Vladivostok.

Who is probably behind the worldwide GTR, JDM performance car theft??
If I would know that for sure I would work for interpol
But many fingers point in to the direction of Dubai, Nigeria and Moskau.
In Japan and the UK, without wanting to say that pakistani people are car thieves (I have plenty of pakistani friends for the matter), there is a hudge number of pakistan based organized crime , which centers on JDM perfomance car theft, mainly to the fact that pakistan has a good location between japan and africa and because the pakistan thieves master english and western style business practices very well.
The basic way of a high spec GTR being stolen from japan is that somebody in Dubai (for exemple) sees a potential car on the net (a froum , facebook, magazine, others) and orders an african import/export broker to take contact with the car thieves. These will try to locate the car in japan or the UK and if found, will probably have little problems to get the car out of that country.

Exemple:
I allow myself to quote Shin Inoue, who has been a long time professional in the GTR business and who recently spoke in a NHK (japanese national TV) report about car theft in japan about a precise case where a powerfull Skyline GTR (private owned, but famous in some circles in japan) had been stolen and Shin was able to locate that same car in Dubai . . . parked in some rich mans garage slot(s).
So some of the theft victimes amongst us might have a chance to see their car on a A/E import car forum!!

How do they steal GTRs and Skylines and how can I prevent that from happening:
Of course there are the basic rules of how you can protect your car, but the import theft scene is very sophisticated. I work at a car dealer in japan and we have an increasing number of car thefts within our customer car base.
1) Thieves will need about 5-10 sec to unlock your steering lock and start your cars engine. (keyless cars are even easier to crack). They put wet toilet paper roles in to the exhaust pipe, so that there is no big sound when the engine starts.
2) Professional car theft is silent, and invisible, no burn outs with your car and the police chasing the thieves . . . even the cats don`t wake up.
3) Most cars disapear in a container in less then 5houres or get put in to pieces in less then 24houres.
4) R32-R34 Skylines, have no front door anti theft protection inside the door opening mechanism, which new gen. cars have. that prevents a slick metal stick to be slided between the window and door, so the door can be unlocked from the inner. Our chief mechanic even does it on a regular basis, for customers who have in-locked their car.

Make no mistake this is organized international car theft and not some chavs stealing your car to drift it on the next mall parking. If you are a victim, tell your self that your car will be no more in max 24houres. Now look out for it on the other side of the world if it was worth getting there) or brows egay for known parts.

Of course is there no guarantee that you ever see your loved car back, but I think as a GTR/Skyline and car loving community we should do everything to denounce these thefts online, together, unified and not just letting each victim on their own . . . lets hear your voice and most importantly lets hear those ****ers luring around our cars, that we are going to roll them over on the next occasion.

Cheers

Chris

GTRLUX... you are such a DICK!!!

You could have atleast had the BALLS to come out and call us theives
instead of hiding behind the "l have pakistani friends" bullshit.

Because your comment just aswell did.


King size Dick if l ever saw one!!..... classic

And if this stolen gtr car/parts was so prominent, why is it l had to spend approx £5-10grand with rb motorsport/neweraimports/feastautoexport etc etc
when l could have got it from my COUSIN!!



Simply......YOUR A DICK!
__________________
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AUDI QUATT TURBS 20V, LANCIA INTERGRALE EVO 2, GOLF TDI ANNIVERSARY CHIPPED 250 BHP, KAWASAKI ZX7R
nozza1 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old 25th July 2010, 09:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
pupsi is RIPs BUILT TWEENIEROB INSTALLED AND MAPPED.
New Users
 
pupsi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: West London
Cars owned: GTR R33.
Posts: 3,352
Somebody attempted to steal my car some months ago. They were white people (i saw them) Pikeys maybe. I heard a couple of days later that my car had been stolen to order, (if they had succeded) not to ship the car anywhere, it was to dismantle it for the parts, ie' RIPs RB30/26 engine, OS Giken gearbox, etc, etc, to be sold to someone in the U.K, which leads me to believe that, that person/people maybe on this Forum (possibility) that knows my car and may have been following the build Thread. Trying to find out who the buyer was going to be, if i find out, he won't be buying anything for a long time.
__________________
pupsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2010, 09:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
andy g is home alone
GTR.co.uk seasoned Member
 
andy g's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: back in UK
Posts: 315
Quote:
Originally Posted by nozza1 View Post
GTRLUX... you are such a DICK!!!

You could have atleast had the BALLS to come out and call us theives
instead of hiding behind the "l have pakistani friends" bullshit.

Because your comment just aswell did.


King size Dick if l ever saw one!!..... classic

And if this stolen gtr car/parts was so prominent, why is it l had to spend approx £5-10grand with rb motorsport/neweraimports/feastautoexport etc etc
when l could have got it from my COUSIN!!



Simply......YOUR A DICK!
Bloody hell calm down. I think you are taking him VERY literally, what he means is that the majority of the middleman are from Pakistan. Is that racist??? Does that mean you are the same ?? I dont think so.
So calm down and discuss before you jump on the bloody race wagon.
Also he is informing all owner what is happening, our cars are being shipped to Mombasa,oh hang on he being racist to Kenyans now. Look get a bloody grip
__________________
andy g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2010, 12:37 AM   #6 (permalink)
agent-x is trying to solve his many problems
GTR.co.uk seasoned Member
 
agent-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Manchester
Posts: 2,201
He said pakistani people

I think he should change that

That gives all pakistani people a bad name

I dont understand how he came to the conclusion about pakistanis?
Only a few weeks ago in a restaurant with a few friends and there friends and a somalian started talking to me and said that he wanted me to help him out with shipping stolen cars to nigeria

I told him to piss off im not a thief

I very highly doubt there are any organised pakistani car gangs who target jdms

There are pakistani car crime gangs that do take cars to order but they are mainly chopped up and parts are sold, and when these guys chop cars they leave no evidence trust me!

Anyway i feel you have no clue how the car gangs get the cars out the country, youve put some good stuff up but at the same time alot of shit
__________________
agent-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2010, 12:40 AM   #7 (permalink)
agent-x is trying to solve his many problems
GTR.co.uk seasoned Member
 
agent-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Manchester
Posts: 2,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy g View Post
Bloody hell calm down. I think you are taking him VERY literally, what he means is that the majority of the middleman are from Pakistan. Is that racist??? Does that mean you are the same ?? I dont think so.
So calm down and discuss before you jump on the bloody race wagon.
Also he is informing all owner what is happening, our cars are being shipped to Mombasa,oh hang on he being racist to Kenyans now. Look get a bloody grip
To ship a car from the uk to nigeria you dont need a middle country or middle man

And nigeria are really only intersted in prestigous cars e.g mercs, range rovers etc
__________________
agent-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2010, 01:22 AM   #8 (permalink)
nozza1 is Wanting to work on his gtr!!!!!
New Users
 
nozza1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Cars owned: Honda civic LSI - Audi-Ur Quattro - Lancia Intergrale EvoII - Kawasaki Ninja zx7r - R34gtr V-Spec - P2 v70 D5
Posts: 2,459
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy g View Post
Bloody hell calm down. I think you are taking him VERY literally, what he means is that the majority of the middleman are from Pakistan. Is that racist??? Does that mean you are the same ?? I dont think so.
So calm down and discuss before you jump on the bloody race wagon.
Also he is informing all owner what is happening, our cars are being shipped to Mombasa,oh hang on he being racist to Kenyans now. Look get a bloody grip
listen mate, are you going to tell me that these so called 'pakistani' organised crime gangs have set out to rob as many gtr/skylines because that is were the many is.

Let me tell you something, lm from birmingham, and if theres one thing that pakistani criminals, as there are, middle eastern criminals, russian criminals, south east asian criminals are doing, its drugs.

Yes car crime comes in to it, but not on the scale of drugs, what you really should be worried about.

Theres a couple of drug dealer pricks on this forum who own skylines, but thats another story.

Calm down! .....hes says in one hand that he cannot be sure because if he was he would work for interpol, but with the finger he's pulled out of his arse, points towards 'multi tasking, multi lingual, pakistani gangsters

Dont get me wrong these so called pakistani gangsters would probably rip your face off is ever you got on the wrong side of them, as would any other gangster (what l read in the local papers, dont mingle with the sort), but to say they are organised, trust me.... they could'nt organise a piss up in a ****ing brewery if they had a chance.

May be its just GTRLUX who has the problem.

Anyone within a thousands miles of that region, he dont like anyway, as he has said many a time through previous posts/threads.

Maybe his geography is ****ed up,

maybe he just likes the attention,

whos knows,

what l do know is, he is a dick for pointing his finger at persons/region when he is not sure and where l come from, you get a broken jaw for such un-proven allegations.
__________________
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AUDI QUATT TURBS 20V, LANCIA INTERGRALE EVO 2, GOLF TDI ANNIVERSARY CHIPPED 250 BHP, KAWASAKI ZX7R
nozza1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2010, 02:57 AM   #9 (permalink)
gtrlux is in red Skyline mode
Registered user
 
gtrlux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: JAPAN/Luxembourg
Cars owned: Top Secret R32 / R34 sedan / V37 Skyline
Posts: 6,817
????

I am not talking about birmingham.

I am talking about japan and specific about japanese JDM relatively rare performance cars, only sold in japan, which are GTRs or Skylines. Many japanese articles and my reference to the NHK report with Shin Inoue, point out that the car theft in japan for rare JDM performance cars (there is also another one for none-japanese performance cars) is dramaticaly linked to pakistani, russian and brasilian car thieves, gangs, surpassing largely identic crime done by j-nationals/gangs.

The reason I made this thread is that many nice and tuned GTRs end up in E/A or Africa, some may also end up in russia. The peeps ordering these cars are wealthy car nuts, who don`t care if the car they want have to be stolen somewhere. Now why are the pakistani gangs the middlemen? Maybe because there are not that many blacks or arabians doing car business in japan!(so you can`t blame nigerians, even if all the stolen cars end up there) When car thieves get busted in japan they are either brasilians or pakistanis. Then for all self employed brasilian or pakistani in japan, car export business is by far the most frequent job. . . now get a picture. (also note that there are not that many foreign immigrants in japan, then in the UK or else where, so we are not talking about hundred of thausend of peeps)

This thread is not about pointing out that pakistanis or brasilians are the only car thieves on the planet or in japan, but that many fingers point to them when it comes to JDM performance car theft in japan. (russian gangs are by far number one for any genre of car theft, as they operate with the japanese mafia and don`t waste time with JDM performance cars for some freeks in Dubai!)

Now I know that the UK has a big amount of pakistani and indian ex-pats, and I am certainly not saying everyone`s a car thieve, wtf, that would be nonesense!!!, . . . but if your GTR gets stolen in the EU, you get big chances that it will go to afrcia or west asia . . and then I wouldn`t completely exclude the possibility that the same ring of peeps is behind that trade. . . . .and whatever being it a black, a christian, a jew, a blond girl, a british chav, a russian dealer or your mom, or the pakistani neighbour, who has done the initial theft of your GTR in the EU.
__________________
I SURVIVED A LAP ON THE NÜRBURGRING WITH MOLEMAN . . . and Robbie!
gtrlux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2010, 09:40 AM   #10 (permalink)
GTR-guy is unaware they can edit their status
GTR.co.uk seasoned Member
 
GTR-guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Hakuba
Cars owned: 1996 Nissan Skyline GTR
Posts: 217
Too late for this warning! :-(
__________________
GTR-guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2010, 09:52 AM   #11 (permalink)
tonigmr2 is Happy to get my R34 back!
GT-RDC Founder Member
 
tonigmr2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Herts
Cars owned: MR2 TC, 981 3.4S, Disco5, R34 & R35
Posts: 15,510
Guys can we not do the race thing. I have to say though, making reference to any 'group of people' being involved is pretty ridiculous, I am sure there are many thieves of many different backgrounds involved in car nicking and selling, even GTRs, so to pick one particular group out is out of order. Can we leave it at that please.
__________________
The future is Gold.

Girls drive GTRs too

Next event is our GT-RDC Welsh weekend in November
tonigmr2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2010, 09:58 AM   #12 (permalink)
R32 Combat is in limbo
Skyline Section Manager
 
R32 Combat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Berkshire
Cars owned: R33 GTR
Posts: 11,872
The answer is easy, immobilise your car electronically. Not through the alarm system, but seperately.
I used to fit a dummy CAS to my car if parked for long periods. Everything looks normal, but you'd never start the engine.
If a thief can't drive the car away, he'll probably leave it there.
__________________
Please ensure you post your thread in the most relevant section.
R32 Combat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2010, 12:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
projectdarkstar is unaware they can edit their status
GTR.co.uk seasoned Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Berkshire
Posts: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by nozza1 View Post
what l do know is, he is a dick for pointing his finger at persons/region when he is not sure and where l come from, you get a broken jaw for such un-proven allegations.
And breaking his jaw makes it better how? Would you beat up anyone who just said something you don't like? Please ease-off a bit.

Geee-sus so much anger and aggression over an observation (poorly worded I'll give you that). Aren't you a bit oversensitive? Getting some distance to the issue is a healthy thing.

Let's drop that whole racist / PC thing, shall we? No point in getting all railed up. Taking everything personally isn't a good way of getting through life.
__________________
projectdarkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2010, 12:49 PM   #14 (permalink)
gtrlux is in red Skyline mode
Registered user
 
gtrlux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: JAPAN/Luxembourg
Cars owned: Top Secret R32 / R34 sedan / V37 Skyline
Posts: 6,817
The howl point is that there is a specific GTR targeted theft emerging since a few years and is dramaticaly increasing.
Going out from the simple fact that GTRs/Skylines have only been made for japan only and that a good amount of exports goes/went to europe (UK number1, there are two things this thread wants to say:

1) The peeps who want your car are not random thieves, or buyers spread around the world, but most cars end up in Dubai and Nigeria.
2) Acknowledging that, brings us to the culprits organizing this theft trade for these very specific cars, GTRs are.

Now take whatever you like from this thread, but I am not talking about random theft committed by an endless variation of criminals, this is specific high organized theft and the conclusion is that some GTRs, stolen from japan, poped up on A/E car forums and even on youtube.

Now get the picture?
__________________
I SURVIVED A LAP ON THE NÜRBURGRING WITH MOLEMAN . . . and Robbie!
gtrlux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2010, 01:05 PM   #15 (permalink)
T.F.S. is fully aware that they can edit their status
GTR.co.uk seasoned Member
 
T.F.S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: londonish
Cars owned: 32 GTR
Posts: 1,925
Quote:
Originally Posted by nozza1 View Post
GTRLUX... you are such a DICK!!!

You could have atleast had the BALLS to come out and call us theives
instead of hiding behind the "l have pakistani friends" bullshit.

Because your comment just aswell did.


King size Dick if l ever saw one!!..... classic

And if this stolen gtr car/parts was so prominent, why is it l had to spend approx £5-10grand with rb motorsport/neweraimports/feastautoexport etc etc
when l could have got it from my COUSIN!!



Simply......YOUR A DICK!

__________________
Rehab is for quitters!
T.F.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2010, 02:18 PM   #16 (permalink)
Mookistar is so happy to be out of Skyline ownership
Site Admin.
 
Mookistar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Autoguide.com
Cars owned: Mookiwagen Passat and a good nights sleep
Posts: 31,198
he's not saying all Pakistani's are car theives FFS, hes saying that the majorirty of Theives are Pakaistani. wether that is a fact or not is difficult to prove, but its no different to saying most peadophiles are men, or most Islamic terrorists are of Asian decent, or most Gun crime occours amongst black youths

its not racist if its actually the truth.

mook
__________________
Autoguide.com
Mookistar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2010, 02:37 PM   #17 (permalink)
Max Boost is knocking one out
GTR.co.uk seasoned Member
 
Max Boost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: in purgatory
Posts: 1,232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mookistar View Post
he's not saying all Pakistani's are car theives FFS, hes saying that the majorirty of Theives are Pakaistani. wether that is a fact or not is difficult to prove, but its no different to saying most peadophiles are men, or most Islamic terrorists are of Asian decent, or most Gun crime occours amongst black youths

its not racist if its actually the truth.

mook

At last, somebody with a bit of common sense. Good post Mook
__________________
Max Boost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2010, 02:55 PM   #18 (permalink)
Mikeydinho is well Zealou5
GTR.co.uk seasoned Member
 
Mikeydinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Zealou5
Cars owned: R33 GT-R V-Spec
Posts: 1,978
Nice one Chris, its a sad life people steeling when someone has worked hard to get what they want and with alot more poorer people wanting these expensive items they will do anything to get them except work, or in the case of forginers sell you fake goods, scam you etc!!!
__________________
Mikeydinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2010, 05:46 PM   #19 (permalink)
souroull is unaware they can edit their status
GTR.co.uk seasoned Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 411
dont cars need some sort of export documentation to leave any country's shore?
__________________
souroull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2010, 05:53 PM   #20 (permalink)
Brains is nuts.
GTR.co.uk seasoned Member
 
Brains's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sweden
Cars owned: Vcam'd R33 GT-R
Posts: 1,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by souroull View Post
dont cars need some sort of export documentation to leave any country's shore?
For it to be legal you probably need something like that yes.
But there's always a way around it.
__________________
Brains is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
http://www.Tyreforums.com

tyreforums

 

Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.