Kwik Fit Darlington - GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum

Want to buy a banner ad? Find out more here.

Go Back   GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum > General > General Nissan R35 GT-R Chat
Register Garage FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Insurance

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 22nd April 2011, 10:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
ROG350Z is Nismo
GT-RDC Founder Member

Cars owned: GT-R R35 Spec V, GT-R Nismo, Zenos E10R
Kwik Fit Darlington

More good news today - went into Kwik Fit Darlington to see if they could get hold of/order a set of tyres for when I need them.

Chris - the manager - no only knew all about GT-R tyres but said he would try and source Dunlops (good luck with that) from somewhere and had a full set of Bridgies in stock. I nearly feel over. Apparently a mate of his (come in Mr Gibbon if you are out there?) has one so he has them in stock. He is ordering a set for me (rears in in a week and fronts in 3 weeks) and then waiting until an offer comes on on the 4 for 3 offer to charge me!

Epic service and even told me not to worry about TPMS issues or Nitrogen as he was well aware of it all and was sure I would ask. well clued up. So anyone in North East who has an issue there will be a full set of Bridgies (trying to get the R2 version but apparently none at all in UK and no plans) available and so if people have emergency up here let me know and sure we can sort something out.