GTR Forum banner

This thread is not about SVM....

6K views 36 replies 24 participants last post by  KingOfTheGT-R 
#1 ·
.....just thought there should be one that wasn't, thats all! :wavey:

#29 ·
I heard that SVM was doing a 'valet parking' map for the standard car taking it down to only 200bhp. I believe it's going to be called the SVM 'Scared little mouse'.

Oh and a luxury version of the car, called the SVM 'Egotist', I believe it's an option on all their vehicles. :runaway:

#25 ·
Agree!! how ever....
As we tune R35's we like to stay in the R35 section where guys know where we are!!

Mook.
please add a project/conversion catagory in the "heading" NissanGTR R35:thumbsup:
and guys who wish to stay informed can reference projects, and members that do not wish to look dont have to ....Simple ;)
pm sent ,:wavey:
kk

#26 ·
As this thread is not about SVM can we discuss the actor Mickey Rourke Instead?

Personally I think he's underrated plus he reminds me of someone but I can't quite put my finger on it... :D

I heard he had a GTR :p

KK ;)

#30 ·
this forum amazes me sometimes.

when the 35 came out we all bitched and moaned about 35 owners being a bunch of Ex-Audi driving ******s that would sod off of when the next big thing came along.

Turns out some are hear to stay and are investing big bucks pushing the limits of thier cars, and all some people can do is moan.

There will be a projects section, and i will move the threads across, but don't be down on them for doing something interesting.

I'm sure back in the Day every second thread was about Abbey motorsports, Stage 1, 2, 3 tuning etc.

Chill out

mook

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.