GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum - View Single Post - Stop the R35!!!
Thread: Stop the R35!!!
View Single Post
Old 12th December 2003, 12:36 AM   #13 (permalink)
EauRouge
EauRouge is unaware they can edit their status

My point was not about whether or not the car designers etc should be penalised because of such accidents.

I disagree with the notion that the designers are forced to take this into account.

If you had taken time to read my post before hitting me with more patronising & pretentious [email protected], you would understand that I was making the point of disagreeing with your view that those who are unfortunate enough to be hit by a car, deserve as much and deserve the consquences that ensue.

Indeed, you are right life DOES deal some hard lessons. However, each situation & circumstance should be judged on it's own merit, and you would do well to remember that we, as drivers, have a responsibility.

I've said all I want to say on the matter, and I refuse to argue with a pretentious 17 year old over an internet forum.

P.S I'd like to see you spout forth that bullsh1t to a paramedic who gets the job of dealing with the aftermath or to someone who has lost a friend or loved one.