Jm-Imports are now pleased to be able to offer Custom Performance Upgrades in the North of England. At Present Northern owners have to travel down south in order to get Performance upgrade packages for there GTR but now at Jm-Imports we can offer the following upgrades. (more detailed thread on stage builds coming soon 650 750 850 1000 or 1200+).
Please note all tuning work is to be done on a Dyno Dynamics Dyno to Setup the Mapping perfectly for each individual car and then tweaked on the road to ensure maximum smoothness and acceleration. All Mapping Work is done by Ryan Griffiths who tunes daily most of the Highest HP Road Cars in Europe.
Ryan has mapped a lot of Jm-Import cars since 2005 including R32,R33,R34 and most recently we build a supra here in the North east which made 930bhp.
Stage 1 – A completely custom remap of a Stock VR38DETT adjusting Fueling, Ignition timing, Cam Angles and Boost target pressures which raise the boost to 1bar to keep exhaust back pressures and exhaust gas temps at a safe level.
For this Stage we normally see an Increase of 10-15% More Power and Torque. Producing a dyno graph like below on one of our customers cars with a JM Stage 1
Stage 2 – Requires the fitment of a 76MM Intake kit and Aftermarket Y pipes which are included in the Below Prices. This again includes a completely custom remap of the VR38DETT Engine on the Dyno to suit the above modifications.
For this Stage we normally see an Increase of 20% + More Power and Torque. Producing a dyno graph like below on one of our customers cars with a JM Stage 2
Stage 3 – Requires the fitment of a 76MM Intake kit, Aftermarket Y pipes, Aftermarket Dyno Pipes and 1000cc Injectors which are included in the Below Prices. This again includes a completely custom remap of the VR38DETT Engine on the Dyno to suit the above modifications.
For this Stage we normally see an Increase of 25% + More Power and Torque. Producing a dyno graph like below on one of our customers cars with a JM Stage 3
To see a Comparison of the Different Stages, View the following dyno compare site and choose Nissan Skyline.
Dyno Comparison - 2bartuning
Prices for supplying, fitting parts and mapping: -
Stage 1 - £ tbc soon
Stage 2 - £ tbc soon
Stage 3 - £ tbc soon
(customer can also provide their own parts and we can just charge labour on fitting them or just mapping if already fitted)
Prices for mapping as follows-
ENGINE MAPPING -
EcuTek Custom ECM Map - Mapping is carried out on Dyno Dynamics Dyno for safety and proper tuning of engine. After Dyno Session, tweaking on road is provided with customer to ensure power delivery and map suits customer’s needs.
- Independent dyno will be used and all graphs and data will be provided to customer after session.
- Ability to change between maps using Steering wheel buttons
- Ability to change boost level via Steering wheel buttons
- Price below includes EcuTek Licence for ECM, any further tuning after this will be £400 per session on dyno as another license is not required.
GEARBOX MAPPING -
EcuTek Custom TCM Map – Includes 2011 Gearbox software which provides the following..
- Smoother gear changes upon warm up and at full working temp,
- Ability to keep Transmission R Mode active in Manual and Auto.
- Removes Low speed bunny hopping
- Gearbox changes down to 1st gear below 4mph rather than wait to 0mph.
- Downshifting is quicker and more positive in relation to paddle request
- Ability to set Clutch points on all years of GTR to ensure changes are positive and slip is set as customer requires
- Fully adjustable Launch control LC1 – LC4 via Cruise control switch see video below for example
– Thanks to [email protected]
We are also still able to do cobb tuning here aswell for customers, like myself who is still using the cobb ap. (new thread to follow on this soon)
for bookings or any other info.