GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum - View Single Post - GT-Rs at Tokyo Auto Salon
View Single Post
Old 21st January 2012, 06:18 PM   #20 (permalink)
mindlessoath
mindlessoath is Elite
GTR.co.uk seasoned Member

Hks seem to be making gt1000 only in response to American tuners. There approach is a little different by using additional injectors instead of high flow injectors most of the usdm tuners are using now. This aproch solves some issues but also has its issues. Both offer great performance and one is not better than the other.

I'm guessing a lot of the 1000HP claims on Japan is bhp and not whp like the American tuners are producing. To be fair 1200HP the greddy car is making is probably 1k whp or about.
Also usdm tuners producing massive torque too... But have made proper engine and and trans mods for this power.

Thanks for the heads up with those guys. I dunno many members on this board I will try and search and pm them later unless you can direct them to this thread for us. Top secret were making just under 1000HP on one of there cars at TAS and they use a modified greddy turbo kit for the r35.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CBA-R35 Tech and News
mindlessoath is offline   Reply With Quote