GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum - View Single Post - Anyone had stage 4 upgrade on MY11?
View Single Post
Old 23rd February 2012, 04:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Happydays
Happydays is Loving Litchfield stage 4.25
GT-RDC Member

Cars owned: MY11 GTR Daytona Blue, Range Rover Sport, Nissan Navara
Quote:
Originally Posted by u116371 View Post
What's it like for an everyday drive?
I use mine every day, cant see the point of having such an exciting car in the garage all week when I can be driving it every day. The stage 4 conversion is pretty much like the stage 2 which is the best bang for bucks upgrade, but just more power and torque and a bit more induction noise. Plus with the bigger injectors I know that I am not going to have any issues running the OEM injectors at full capacity which is a danger once you are over 600bhp I am told. Been using a standard map mostly over the last couple of months as the smmer tyres spin up too easily when it been cold. The acceleration is just relentless, and pulls from low revs so easily. I drive in town a fair bit and in Auto day to day and its just smooth and responsive with instant acceleration whenever I need it. It really is very very quick, even though I am used to driving it every day, it still puts a grin on my face.
Has to be done
MY11 Daytona Blue, Recaros, Litchfield stage 4.25. Litchfield 102mm Exhaust, Quaife diff, suspension, anti roll bars and handling kit. Forge header tank, Paint Shield Expel clear wrap, Knight racer carbon splitter, skirts & rear valance. F1carbon spoiler, dynamated, Alcon discs & Pagid RS29 pads . Parking Dynamics front parking sensors. Bonnet cancellers. R35Audio Active music system. 2016 Headlights.
Happydays is offline   Reply With Quote