GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum - View Single Post - Have you upgraded your MY11 and what did you choose?
View Single Post
Old 10th March 2012, 12:25 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jasper013
Jasper013 is a happy owner!
GTROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by u116371 View Post
Just had a y-pipe fitted to MY11 and am looking to see what other people have done with their MY11s. I have been in contact with the main guys on here who provide ecutek and cobb. I'm interested to hear what others have done and the reasons they have gone down a particular route. Not really interested in turning this into a who is better thread just want to get an opinion on what people have got done and were they concerned over warranty? Stage 4 or 650r conversions that sort of thing - thanks!
Took on board plenty of advice, freely given by the great and the good on here, and have decided to go down the Stage 4 road to start with. Will then tart the beast up with some exterior CF goodies followed by a brake upgrade when the current pads/ discs are shot. Have also spied some nice looking seats that might even put in an appearance.
Re: Warranty. Always a gamble but have seen little evidence to suggest that a) Nissan would not be 'fair' when it came to handling a claim unrelated to any mod b) that the car can't handle some modest improvements.