Soo close but sooo far :( - GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum

Want to buy a banner ad? Find out more here.

Go Back   GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum > General > General Nissan R35 GT-R Chat
Register Garage FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Insurance

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 27th January 2012, 05:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
rob wild is In a R33 GTR
Registered

Soo close but sooo far :(

Thought I would be joining the GTR club this weekend with a lovely Black 59 plate, Black edition, sat Nav etc etc for 38k from a HPC dealer and a very good finance rate! Unfortunately the chap trading in has pulled out completely, Gutted

I though it would be easier to find the car I'm looking for than this tbh but hey hoo looks like I'm back on the search again!

PS if you spot anything that fits the bill please post up I.e. Black/Red, Sat Nav, 35-40k etc etc

Last edited by rob wild; 27th January 2012 at 05:50 PM..
rob wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2012, 06:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
OldBob is trying to sell the pork
Registered

Cars owned: Currently:911.2 Turbo S, Cayman S, Cayman R, Mk7Golf R, Seat Ibiza FR
Shame...stick with it and the R35 forum now you're committed ;-)
Old 27th January 2012, 06:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
AndyBrew is feeling very tired!
Executive GTR Owners Club Member

Cars owned: Audi A6 Avant 2.0 TDi, Porsche Boxster S, R35 GT-R and F430 Scuderia
Gutting!

This happened to me 3 times, the first time I delayed my visit to the showroom until after my meeting and when I got there some chap had walked in and started looking at the car, I waited an hour, only for him to buy the bloody thing there and then on his debit card LOL!

Turned out for the best in the end got my perfect car so it was worth the wait, hang in there

Old 27th January 2012, 06:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
sw20GTS is feeling the need for more powerrr
GTROC Member

Cars owned: Currently Audi Q7 and GTR Black Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyBrew View Post
Gutting!

This happened to me 3 times, the first time I delayed my visit to the showroom until after my meeting and when I got there some chap had walked in and started looking at the car, I waited an hour, only for him to buy the bloody thing there and then on his debit card LOL!

Turned out for the best in the end got my perfect car so it was worth the wait, hang in there
Must be rich

Keep looking mate and take your time It's always good to wait for the "right" one.
Old 27th January 2012, 07:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
Taff1275 is happy as a pig in s***
Running 1308BHP @ hubs

Cars owned: Stage 3 Siera Cosworth, Couple of m3's, Evo 9 MR FQ360, Focus RS MK2 385R, R35 GTR plus many more
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob wild View Post
Thought I would be joining the GTR club this weekend with a lovely Black 59 plate, Black edition, sat Nav etc etc for 38k from a HPC dealer and a very good finance rate! Unfortunately the chap trading in has pulled out completely, Gutted

I though it would be easier to find the car I'm looking for than this tbh but hey hoo looks like I'm back on the search again!

PS if you spot anything that fits the bill please post up I.e. Black/Red, Sat Nav, 35-40k etc etc
Exactly the same scenario as me in December, hang in there and keep looking, pick mine up in 2 weeks deposit paid on a car that is in stock, was gutted in Dec though !!!
Old 27th January 2012, 10:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
Chris1049 is unaware they can edit their status
GTR.co.uk seasoned Member

Sometimes these things happen and it's gutting when you have you heart set on a car bit often it turns out to be a blessing as another, perhaps better one comes along.

Did seem a good price for a 59 with nav. What sort of miles was on it?