GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum

GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum (https://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/)
-   General Nissan R35 GT-R Chat (https://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/general-nissan-r35-gt-r-chat.html)
-   -   White MY11 for sale at Glasgow Bentley (https://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/160568-white-my11-sale-glasgow-bentley.html)

Boyakasha 30th January 2012 10:38 PM

White MY11 for sale at Glasgow Bentley

Hi everyone! Been a member for a while but finally decided to take the plunge and get a GTR. I'm currently looking for a MY11 GTR and one has come up for sale at Bentley Glasgow At a very good price and was wonder if anyone knows any history on the car.

Apologies for not posting a link to the advert but cant post links due to my lost post count.

Kilted GTR 30th January 2012 10:57 PM

First time trying to post a link. I hope it works. This is the car and looks great!

Used Nissan GT-R at Hamilton - 3.8 Petrol, White - 59,990

Sweet 30th January 2012 11:12 PM

May seem a stupid question,but what is a Recaro edition? I thought there was premium or black?:nervous:

Adamantium 31st January 2012 08:08 AM

Not in the 2011. It is Recaro edition (nicer with Recaro seats with red leather inserts and black roof lining) or non-Recaro which has plain black not so nice shaped seats and a grey roof lining with no red leather detailing.

H20 MRV 31st January 2012 09:04 AM

That looks great. a nightmare to keep clean though!!!

My GTR has the recaro seats and they seem very good though i would prefer RS4 type seats.

avster 31st January 2012 10:35 AM

Car looks good. Rear sensor parking and Tracker fitted as well. Hopefully it has the GTR mats. If you can afford it offer them a cheeky 57K and work your way from that, possibly getting the deal done at around 58k or so.

R35Audio 31st January 2012 10:45 AM

Now that you've posted it on a GTR forum...you'll probably find it will be sold :(

Boyakasha 31st January 2012 01:30 PM

Car sold on Saturday :(

H20 MRV 31st January 2012 05:41 PM

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classifi...ge/1?logcode=p

Boyakasha 31st January 2012 07:55 PM

Looks good. Goal is a MY11/12 in Gun Metal or White. Planning a run down to Nobles at the weekend to test drive one and see what they have to offer.

Phil. 31st January 2012 08:23 PM

There are a couple of new unreg GMG MY11's still available at dealers. You will save 8k-10k on a MY12 if you haggle a bit.

I stuck a wanted AD on PistonHeads over xmas and several dealers contacted me within a couple of days. I'm taking delivery of a new MY11 in GMG on 1st March.

kennyc 31st January 2012 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boyakasha (Post 1570296)
Looks good. Goal is a MY11/12 in Gun Metal or White. Planning a run down to Nobles at the weekend to test drive one and see what they have to offer.

What subaru you driving at the mo boyakasha?

Boyakasha 1st February 2012 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kennyc (Post 1570463)
What subaru you driving at the mo boyakasha?

Got a White MY07 STi, problem is I only did 1600 miles last year as we have 3 cars and I am the only one who drives to work. Other motors are a 997 C4S Cabriolet and a Astra SRi CDTi for running around. So planning on selling/trading in the Scoob and potentially doing a 'buy back' with our local Porsche Dealer as I got a better price from them than trading it in against a GTR

Sweet 1st February 2012 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adamantium (Post 1570010)
Not in the 2011. It is Recaro edition (nicer with Recaro seats with red leather inserts and black roof lining) or non-Recaro which has plain black not so nice shaped seats and a grey roof lining with no red leather detailing.

Thanks for clearing that up.;)

GTR ally 1st February 2012 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boyakasha (Post 1570508)
Got a White MY07 STi, problem is I only did 1600 miles last year as we have 3 cars and I am the only one who drives to work. Other motors are a 997 C4S Cabriolet and a Astra SRi CDTi for running around. So planning on selling/trading in the Scoob and potentially doing a 'buy back' with our local Porsche Dealer as I got a better price from them than trading it in against a GTR

You selling the STI? I saw a local 07 bin white for sale and you don't see many white. Welcome to the forum and good luck hunting down a GTR. Nobles are great to deal with. HAd no issues with them at all.

Ally

ANDYR35 1st February 2012 08:52 PM

You also have Macklin Motors which is the Glasgow HPC if you have no joy at Nobles. Both very good.

GTRSTAR 1st February 2012 08:58 PM

WHAT! I can understand a Bentley for sale at a Nissan garage but a GTR for sale at a Bentley garage, say its not so?! :bawling:

Boyakasha 2nd February 2012 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTR ally (Post 1570783)
You selling the STI? I saw a local 07 bin white for sale and you don't see many white. Welcome to the forum and good luck hunting down a GTR. Nobles are great to deal with. HAd no issues with them at all.

Ally

Cheers Ally, have to sell the STi :bawling:

Its been a great car and never missed a beat in 5 years but just can't justify having it and a GTR.

Heading down to Nobles on Sunday to have a look at an unregister white MY11. Gun metal is still my first choice but if the deal is right then white it is :thumbsup:

Boyakasha 2nd February 2012 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ANDYR35 (Post 1570827)
You also have Macklin Motors which is the Glasgow HPC if you have no joy at Nobles. Both very good.

Thx Andy :thumbsup: