GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum - View Single Post - wrap/ cleaning questions
View Single Post
Old 7th April 2012, 06:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Happydays
Happydays is Loving Litchfield stage 4.25
GT-RDC Member

Cars owned: MY11 GTR Daytona Blue, Range Rover Sport, Nissan Navara
My GTR had the front bumper wrapped a year ago by Robbie and has done 10,000 miles is used every day and left out in all weathers. Wrap is still fine, just a couple of tiny marks where stones would otherwise have damaged the paint, and how many other impacts there have been that havnt damaged the wrap but would have dinged the paint I'll never know. Its been polished and the whole car incl the front had a protection detail ( Robbie again) at the start of the winter and its not peeled or has any degrading of appearance at all so far. So a from me.
MY11 Daytona Blue, Recaros, Litchfield stage 4.25. Litchfield 102mm Exhaust, Quaife diff, suspension, anti roll bars and handling kit. Forge header tank, Paint Shield Expel clear wrap, Knight racer carbon splitter, skirts & rear valance. F1carbon spoiler, dynamated, Alcon discs & Pagid RS29 pads . Parking Dynamics front parking sensors. Bonnet cancellers. R35Audio Active music system. 2016 Headlights.
Happydays is offline   Reply With Quote