SYVECS Ltd, producers of Advanced Engine Management Solutions in the UK, are
proud to announce the release of the S8 R35GTR Kit
- The world’s first stand-alone Engine Management Solution for the Nissan R35GTR
Over the last 12 months SYVECS has been working hard to develop a completely new
product for the tuning of the Nissan R35GTR.
Around the world, as the limits of the VR38DETT are pushed further and further, the
last hurdle to jump has always been the OEM ECU. Now free of the restrictions that
re-flashing of the stock ECU imposes, tuners can now use the SYVECS EMS to go
further, push harder and take advantage of the superior control, Motorsport
developed strategies and full data logging that it offers.
The advanced engine management, together with a full software suite, offers
unbeatable flexibility and protection to all tuning levels, safeguarding your
investment, while maximising performance.
The SYVECS S8 R35GTR kit is a stand-alone unit enabling the complete removal of the
The new unit enables live adjustment of every aspect of the engine’s calibration,
while also offering the ability to control the TCM Module for adjustment of gear shift
points, clutch clamping pressures, torque reduction, and much, much more!
Browse through the feature list, and contact SYVECS to learn how the S8 R35GTR kit
can push your vehicle to new levels of performance.
- Live Tuning of every aspect of the engine’s calibration, including signals sent to the TCM and
- Ability to select desired engine map, boost level, traction and launch control levels through
steering wheel buttons
- Fully adjustable Launch control with Anti-lag strategies and Ramp in Maps
- Full Variable Valve Timing control
- Closed loop Dual Lambda Control
- Fully adjustable closed loop boost control with launch level adjustments
and trims for turbo speed, air charge, engine coolant temp, exhaust gas temperatures etc
- Monitor and trimming of exhaust gas temperatures
- Built in data logging of up to 8 hours, with data rates at up to 1000hz
- Pit lane limiter strategies, great for building boost on a roll
- Antitheft and valet modes
- Super fast connection via RJ45 Ethernet port for live tuning anywhere in the world or even
remotely if on track if connected to a wireless unit
- Adjustable traction control strategies based on lateral g, steering angle and/or individual wheel
- 4 programmable and selectable target slip maps. An immediate torque reduction can be applied
by the ECU via ignition retard or a fuel cut
- Configurable Engine Safety Trips on all important parameters like oil temperature, oil pressure
- Fuel pump control of both main, and sub pumps, as well as Relative fuel pressure monitoring
and limiting in the event of fuel pressure dropping on boost
- 4 different Pedal to Throttle Angle maps with multipliers for different
parameters e.g. speed. Again adjustable via steering wheel buttons
- Configurable individual cylinder closed loop knock control, to suit any
cylinder modification with adjustments to frequency, windows for listening
and gains for each cylinder. Ability to trigger full cylinder shutdown in severe knock conditions.
- Ability to change torque levels or demand levels sent to 4wd unit and TCM
ECU for changing of up shift and down shift points, clutch pressures and diff
- Change torque reduction levels on shifts. Essential for very high power GTRs where the
maximum reduction available via the stock ECU is not enough to prevent damage to components
- Ability to change Torque ramp in after launch
- Change throttle blip requests to match your torque band. Especially useful on oversized turbo
- Run up to 7bar map sensors
- Control high or low impendence injectors
- Control up to 12 injectors for high power installations where staged injection may be required
- Change injector dead times based on voltage levels for proper control
- Change injector end angle to ensure injection point is properly calibrated
- Ability to fit any type of external sensor to monitor and trigger safety trips from anything from
crank case pressure to damper position
- Ability to use any size DBW throttle body e.g. Chevrolet LS7
- Wet and Dry nitrous control with ability to drive solenoids directly and control n20 heaters via
- Ability to control any external vehicle features based on sensor inputs e.g. Adjustable rear wing
linked to G force or exhaust control valves
- Connect any race series dash or even one of our partners’ Touchscreen CANBUS
adjustment /display units
- View any input live with built in scope up to 1000hz
- And much, much more!
The Full plug and Play kit includes 2 Lab Grade NTK Wideband Lambda Sensors and a
2.5m Loom. We specify superior Lambda sensors to improve accuracy in calibration
control, as standard equipment sensors can be affected by exhaust temperature.
If your interested in the Kit please email us as we are now Approved dealers.