Anyone got a Titan in Aberdeen area - GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum

Want to buy a banner ad? Find out more here.

Go Back   GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum > General > General Nissan R35 GT-R Chat
Register Garage FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Insurance


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10th April 2012, 11:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
GTR ally is Enjoying my Nismo
Executive GTR Owners Club Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Aberdeen
Cars owned: UMS GTR, Mitsubishi GTO, Subaru STI, Mitsubishi Animal
Posts: 276
Anyone got a Titan in Aberdeen area

Does anyone have a Titan setup in the Aberdeen area. I currently have a full MIltek system and I'm not sold on it. Need to see and hear something else before I decide what to do.

Cheers

Ally
__________________

Last edited by GTR ally; 11th April 2012 at 12:11 PM..
GTR ally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th April 2012, 07:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
R1Mark is Now running 400mm Alcons
Registered
 
R1Mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Aberdeen
Cars owned: Cosworth, Monaro VXR SC, R35 GT-R
Posts: 296
I have a full titanium system including Y-Pipe sitting in my garage. Changed to a bigger bore system and haven't gotten around to getting it up for sale.

They sound great by the way.
__________________
"Shoot your engine from your hip"
R1Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th April 2012, 07:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
dippa is R34 GTR V Spec 2
GTR.co.uk seasoned Member
 
dippa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Midlands
Cars owned: R34 GTR V Spec 2
Posts: 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTR ally View Post
Does anyone have a Titan setup in the Aberdeen area. I currently have a full MIltek system and I'm not sold on it. Need to see and hear something else before I decide what to do.

Cheers

Ally
Would you be looking to sell your miltek system? And why don't you like it?
__________________
dippa is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old 11th April 2012, 07:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
GTR ally is Enjoying my Nismo
Executive GTR Owners Club Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Aberdeen
Cars owned: UMS GTR, Mitsubishi GTO, Subaru STI, Mitsubishi Animal
Posts: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Mark View Post
I have a full titanium system including Y-Pipe sitting in my garage. Changed to a bigger bore system and haven't gotten around to getting it up for sale.

They sound great by the way.


So what you running at the moment, the 90mm?
__________________
GTR ally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th April 2012, 07:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
GTR ally is Enjoying my Nismo
Executive GTR Owners Club Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Aberdeen
Cars owned: UMS GTR, Mitsubishi GTO, Subaru STI, Mitsubishi Animal
Posts: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by dippa View Post
Would you be looking to sell your miltek system? And why don't you like it?
I just don't like the tailpipes, the way they angle out. Its a bit quiet as well.

Yes I will sell it. It's about two weeks old, already had PM's on that.
__________________
GTR ally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th April 2012, 08:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
dippa is R34 GTR V Spec 2
GTR.co.uk seasoned Member
 
dippa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Midlands
Cars owned: R34 GTR V Spec 2
Posts: 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTR ally View Post
I just don't like the tailpipes, the way they angle out. Its a bit quiet as well.

Yes I will sell it. It's about two weeks old, already had PM's on that.
Cool just to let you know I'm interested too ....
__________________
dippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
http://www.Tyreforums.com

tyreforums

 

Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.