GTR Forum banner

Nurburgring 24 Race (May19/20)- Nissan VIP package offer

7K views 68 replies 12 participants last post by  paul__k 
#1 ·
Available to GTROC Members for a very limited time, a great VIP experience at a great price.

Like the GTR? Like the Ring? Like motorsport? Like to be looked after?

Then you don't want to miss this.

You could be at Nissan Race Camp

Nissan invites GTROC Members to the Nurburgring 24hour race

See less See more
1 2
#4 ·
Good to have you on board; please pay to confirm as only this gets you a place

note: Nissan are allocating these limited places elsewhere too ( over which I have no control), so don't hang about

On parking, there is a secure area near the Race Camp

warning: this thread seriously underplays this event:bowdown1:

#11 ·
ZE, Is this a take the whole package or leave it deal? If not can we take some spaces for everything but the travel and accom? We will already be there and already have accom, but would like to join in if possible. Cheers

#13 ·
For GTROC Executive Club members going to le Mans for the 24 Hour Race we have something very special lined up for you too, and at no additional charge! So with VIP events at le Mans and the Nurburgring all that remains is for us to do something special for the Silverstone F1 Grand Prix ;)

#14 ·
Absolutely gutted regarding this trip unfortunately I'm committed to working at BAS in London on the Saturday spent past 3 days trying to get someone else to man the exhibition but without luck.

Fantastic offer for the price, I would of 100% been up for this along with my father. Maybe next year who knows.

#23 ·
not true. enjoy reading it
Aerodynamics of the Nissan R35 GTR - NAGTROC - The Nissan GT-R Owners Club
basically the gtr makes very little down force. its wind tunnel was to make it low cd of .27 this helps with marketing first and gas mileage and slipping through the air next. any wing can be added to any car. a gt wing can be added and tuned. when u add a wing you need to balance it out with rear diffuser and front lip/splitter.

the added size to the front wheels also helps alot as we all know since amuse first added the rear wheels to the front way back when.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.