GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum

GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum (https://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/)
-   General Nissan R35 GT-R Chat (https://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/general-nissan-r35-gt-r-chat.html)
-   -   The Hulk for sale! (https://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/164679-hulk-sale.html)

s2gtr 10th May 2012 01:27 PM

The Hulk for sale!
 
Is this right?:runaway:

Nissan : World's Fastest GT-R aka "The Hulk"

New project on the way it says?

Dave:confused:

CT17 10th May 2012 01:30 PM

That's a surprise.

herman 10th May 2012 01:47 PM

hulk
 
wow i didnt expect that either.alot of doh but alot of car.hope it stays in uk if it does sell.

Jags 10th May 2012 01:55 PM

260,000? LOL

WSMGTR 10th May 2012 02:02 PM

Be interesting to see how much it goes for eventually

jpl2407 10th May 2012 02:27 PM

Must be a prank

Adamantium 10th May 2012 04:07 PM

Does it come with a warranty?

BAD GTR 10th May 2012 04:17 PM

Only 260,000?

FLYNN 10th May 2012 04:20 PM

Someone must be having a laugh

Mookistar 10th May 2012 04:21 PM

Looks legit to me

mook

New Reg 10th May 2012 04:23 PM

260k??? :chuckle:

Adamantium 10th May 2012 05:10 PM

I guess that answers the question on how much a 1400R costs!

Anders_R35 10th May 2012 05:18 PM

260K, I smell GTR tax.

Mikeydinho 10th May 2012 06:27 PM

Ugly colour, price is well over the top and its an R35 the worst GTR. GLWTS tho :D

sw20GTS 10th May 2012 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikeydinho (Post 1623938)
Ugly colour, price is well over the top and its an R35 the worst GTR. GLWTS tho :D

Would agree but I don't think the R35 is the worse GTR...if anything the R33 is ;)

Also, is this price for real??? I think someone must've added additional zero by mistake.

Mikeydinho 10th May 2012 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sw20GTS (Post 1623939)
Would agree but I don't think the R35 is the worse GTR...if anything the R33 is ;)

Also, is this price for real??? I think someone must've added additional zero by mistake.

Get out of town:chuckle:, the R35 lost all connection to the GTR badge, never been a fan and never will.
Mikey

james1 10th May 2012 06:47 PM

Might explain there quietness on the forum lately.....


J

sw20GTS 10th May 2012 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikeydinho (Post 1623940)
Get out of town:chuckle:, the R35 lost all connection to the GTR badge, never been a fan and never will.
Mikey

lol :D Yes, the R35 is known as THE GTR where as R32-R34 is Skyline Rxx GTR ;)

New Reg 10th May 2012 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikeydinho (Post 1623940)
the R35 lost all connection to the GTR badge, never been a fan and never will.
Mikey

Just out of curiosity, why do you say that and what is the deal with some owners of older R32/33/34's disliking the 35?

Serious question - sorry for the thread hijack.

MIKEGTR 10th May 2012 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New Reg (Post 1623951)
Just out of curiosity, why do you say that and what is the deal with some owners of older R32/33/34's disliking the 35?

Serious question - sorry for the thread hijack.

I think it comes from the early days of the 35 where it was the 'fad' car and all the 'M' owners and 'RS' boys came accross with stupid questions about warranties, tyres, rattles and exhausts. Now days IMO its a lot more enthusiast orientated and while I might not completely agree with mikey I understand where he is coming from


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
http://www.Tyreforums.com


Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.