GTR Forum banner

Jap Fest Post Event photos.

8K views 80 replies 31 participants last post by  Grimblin Gibbon 
#1 ·
A Few photos.

See less See more
#10 ·
Almost forgot to mention one of the funnier things of the day - was watching some of the cars get put on the mobile rolling road when the VW pickup that Fourtoes worked on rolled up for a go. Some chavs near me started with comments about lack of power and how it shouldn't be there, then the turbo spooled and they shut right up :chuckle:

#20 · (Edited)
Haha dan, I'm gonna use this as a quote on my website mate!!!:thumbsup:
Pity we didn't get to chat mate, would have been grand! Maybe in Le mans?
Here's a clip of the busbus! Made 248.8 bhp! Brilliant fun!
Busbus dyno & it gets 248.8 bhp - YouTube

Tib, was great to meet you and your posey too mate and thanks so much for the very kind use of your cleaning products!
Hope to be able to return the favour one day bud! Oh and to Al, for actually using them on my car for me while I was busy chatting!
:thumbsup:
Bob

#14 ·
/Users/mandeepsandhar/Desktop/IMG_6966.JPG
/Users/mandeepsandhar/Desktop/IMG_6947.JPG
/Users/mandeepsandhar/Desktop/IMG_6948.JPG
/Users/mandeepsandhar/Desktop/IMG_6949.JPG
/Users/mandeepsandhar/Desktop/IMG_6950.JPG
/Users/mandeepsandhar/Desktop/IMG_6951.JPG
/Users/mandeepsandhar/Desktop/IMG_6952.JPG
/Users/mandeepsandhar/Desktop/IMG_6953.JPG
/Users/mandeepsandhar/Desktop/IMG_6954.JPG
/Users/mandeepsandhar/Desktop/IMG_6955.JPG
/Users/mandeepsandhar/Desktop/IMG_6956.JPG
/Users/mandeepsandhar/Desktop/IMG_6957.JPG
/Users/mandeepsandhar/Desktop/IMG_6958.JPG
/Users/mandeepsandhar/Desktop/IMG_6959.JPG
/Users/mandeepsandhar/Desktop/IMG_6960.JPG
/Users/mandeepsandhar/Desktop/IMG_6961.JPG
/Users/mandeepsandhar/Desktop/IMG_6962.JPG
/Users/mandeepsandhar/Desktop/IMG_6963.JPG
/Users/mandeepsandhar/Desktop/IMG_6964.JPG
/Users/mandeepsandhar/Desktop/IMG_6965.JPG

#17 · (Edited)
Dan seen your car didn't see you was hoping to chat about how your finding 500 horses, location of or stand was appalling size of the stand was fine, had a good chat with Mikey, lent bob my cleaning gear for his wheels lol.

Some nice cars there on a few stands, managed to find a spot to watch some track time (lot more people there than last year)

Just a shame about the stand location :(

Tib

#21 ·
Looked really great fella!
;)
Bob

#29 ·
Thought it was a really good day indeed, really enjoyed the atmosphere on the club stand chatting with fellow enthusiasts and looking around what i thought was a very high standard of cars. Shame we were far away for all to see but the stand pulled a good crowd.

Moral of Japfest is to get there early to beat the ques, as painful as it is!

Great to catch up Jack and see you both again. Was 2 years to the day i believe, pleased to hear your over the flu and hope you had a safe trip back. BBs's still looking fine ;-)

Bob, your 32 is just perfection, real credit to your skills, everything about it is stunning, wish i had your vision and talent. How long do you have with the wheels until Al realises they are gone :).

Alex, great to finally meet you, thanks for the products and advice, can't wait to test them out, your 33 again is beautiful and the paintwork is crazy awesome.

Thanks again for a great day Chaps, good to meet plenty of other new and familiar faces.

Wills

#38 ·
Thought it was a really good day indeed, really enjoyed the atmosphere on the club stand chatting with fellow enthusiasts and looking around what i thought was a very high standard of cars.Wills
Nicely summed up Wills.

Our stand had beautiful cars and a great GTROC spirit with the added attraction of a huge electricity pylon for background imagery.

Met a lot of old and new Skyline chums on various other stands who I got to visit our stand once I explained where we were.

Thanks Neil for putting up your good images and for the assistance in getting my motor off our stand with taking off the splitter.:thumbsup:

My lasting memory is a certain Red Z.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.