GTR Forum banner

So who wants a free SKYLINE 2000 GT-R ...

5K views 83 replies 30 participants last post by  Trev 
#1 ·
So who would like their very own Skyline 2000 GT-R to love and cherish forever for absolutely nothing!? Yep, that's right for absolutely nothing or in simple 'Engrish' for FREE! The only catch is :

* First you must like the GTROC page on facebook.
* Post on the link there in regards to this why it should be you and what you like about the GTROC!

Still here !?!?! What are you waiting for? Click the link below :

GTROC giving away a Skyline 2000 GT-R on their Facebook page !!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

#5 ·
Really you two ... MOOK and David there are times I wonder about the human race ... talk about cynical :chuckle:

I've thought of many ways to type this reply to you two, but I'll professionally bite my tongue and say its costing the GTROC (as in the Official Owners Club) absolutely "NOTHING".

In fact its only cost me if you really are that bothered ...

#23 ·
This thread is really making me laugh, there are so many negative people out there on this forum!
Here's a really positive one for you ;)

The blurb on the GTROC Facebook page states: "To date we have members whose cars are as diverse as KPGC-10 to the new generation R35 GTR."

I've asked this question before, but I'll ask it again. Who owns the KPGC10 in the GTROC, and where is it?

And is it a Kyosho or an Ebbro...?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.