GTR Forum banner

Pentosin FFL-R GTR specific transmission fluid AVAILABLE

6K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  ROG350Z 
#1 ·
#3 ·
This today is the first stock available to the end user, all reports from factory testing are extremely good :)

#10 ·
I'd like to see some empirical evidence that the ffl4-r is that much different to normal ffl-4. The spec sheets read very similar to my untrained eye.

#12 ·
Although the spec may not look like there is a huge difference, it's kind of like looking at 2 different 5-30w engine oils, one £40 and another £80 oil, both good... but one is a bit better :)

Thank you to Rog for taking time to write up his experience with the fluid change and hope you continue to enjoy it! Sometimes it's surprising just how much difference some quality fluids make to an engine and transmission.

Rog, have you had chance to try the clutch relearn at different temps? And which seems to be more to your personal taste?

Thanks!

#13 ·
My pleasure - and thanks again for the excellent service. I have just got back from London so car been sat since it was done but I have my ECUTek cable out and will do one at 70 degrees just to see now it has done a hundred miles or so since service. To be honest it was buttery smooth as stock out of Lightcliffe but will give it some beans this weekend as appears to be dry.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.