GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum - View Single Post - My R32 GTR pics
Thread: My R32 GTR pics
View Single Post
Old 8th March 2013, 05:42 PM   #366 (permalink)
tarmac terror
tarmac terror is Wondering why it says 'New User' below.....*confused*
New Users

Cars owned: Genuine R32 GTR; Genuine-ish X5 4.8iS; Completely fake BMW M6; Reasonably Genuine Peugeot 306 Rallye
Finally got fed up with arseing about with dodgy tools so bought a genuine Deutsch HDT-48-00.

With the amount of Deutsch crimping I intend to do it'll be money well spent. In keeping with my nose for a bargain, I managed to get these for £50!!! They retail new at over £200 so I'm happy...tested them and they work as if they were new!!

Also got myself an MSA rain light...

and was given a set of alloy OMP pedals by a mate...

Had a couple of spare hours yesterday so got around to fitting the lower main hoop brace for the cage. Had to relocate my battery box a couple of inches forward of its current location which meant seats out etc. *sigh*

So, loads to be getting on with this weekend....as well as sorting out the wiring for the centre console switches, bulbs and fuses....Joy!!!

TT
R32GTR- Stage 6; Frank Baxter exhaust with K-pipe; Rick Astley cams; Dave Gahan electrics; Bjorn Ulvaeus race prep; Howard Jones gearbox upgrade; Ray Charles body mods and styling. Mapped by Glenn Medeiros.------> Beat that R35 owners with dodgy parts list sigs :)
tarmac terror is offline   Reply With Quote