GTROC Membership - GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum

Want to buy a banner ad? Find out more here.

Go Back   GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum > General > General Nissan R35 GT-R Chat
Register Garage FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Insurance

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 17th May 2013, 01:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
ryan82 is unaware they can edit their status
GTR.co.uk seasoned Member

GTROC Membership

Hi,

I am trying to become a full member but I think they may be problems with the website as the GTR Register section is just a blank page.
Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Cheers,

Ryan
Old 17th May 2013, 01:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
CT17 is probably in an R34 GT-R.
GT-RDC Member

Cars owned: A GT-R... and some others.
GTROC now on the org site.

GTROC Membership ? GTROC
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CT17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2013, 01:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
ryan82 is unaware they can edit their status

Got it...
Cheers.....

Old 17th May 2013, 07:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
ROG350Z is Nismo
GT-RDC Founder Member

Cars owned: GT-R R35 Spec V, GT-R Nismo, Zenos E10R
Any issues please PM me Ryan and welcome on board!

Cheers,

Rog.
Old 18th May 2013, 07:27 AM   #5 (permalink)
dominic1 is loving the LM20
Executive GTR Owners Club Member

Cars owned: rs4(b7) 205gti (1.9) bmw330d(dms remap) plus many more
Am I sorted yet rog ?
Old 18th May 2013, 07:41 AM   #6 (permalink)
ROG350Z is Nismo
GT-RDC Founder Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominic1 View Post
Am I sorted yet rog ?
But of course sir ;-) all Exec and ready to go. The Register is obviously different from the club and hence titles get updated as a courtesy Mookistar is your man but I can confirm you are in it for life and you can add yourself to members events like the Asda day (you know you want to) ;-)

Did you not get sign up mail from the GTROC site? If not let me know (check SPAM filter) and I will resend so you can log in to shop etc.
Old 18th May 2013, 07:42 AM   #7 (permalink)
ROG350Z is Nismo
GT-RDC Founder Member

Anyone wanting to join please go to the GTROC.org site, login (or register with your forum name) and then join as standard or Lifetime Member. Once this happens we request Mookistar kindly updates your membership status periodically but from that moment you can be checked as a member, buy Toyo discounts tyres, come to track days and events as much as you can!

Any issues with passwords, usernames etc PM me or mail [email protected] and I will sort as soon as I can.

Cheers and hope to see you at lots of club events in the future.
Old 18th May 2013, 09:04 AM   #8 (permalink)
vxrcymru is a carbon fetishist
GT-RDC Founder Member

Cars owned: R35 GTR Stage 5 & Evo X FQ400
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROG350Z View Post
Anyone wanting to join please go to the GTROC.org site, login (or register with your forum name) and then join as standard or Lifetime Member. Once this happens we request Mookistar kindly updates your membership status periodically but from that moment you can be checked as a member, buy Toyo discounts tyres, come to track days and events as much as you can!

Any issues with passwords, usernames etc PM me or mail [email protected] and I will sort as soon as I can.

Cheers and hope to see you at lots of club events in the future.

I thought you had to be a member to be able to upgrade to lifetime? Hence when my membership expired by a few weeks the system wouldn't let me directly upgrade to lifetime for 90. I had to pay £45 to become a member then another £90 on the same day for lifetime membership. And having paid £135 a few weeks ago my membership status still only shows me as GTROC member.
Old 18th May 2013, 07:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
ROG350Z is Nismo
GT-RDC Founder Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vxrcymru View Post
I thought you had to be a member to be able to upgrade to lifetime? Hence when my membership expired by a few weeks the system wouldn't let me directly upgrade to lifetime for 90. I had to pay £45 to become a member then another £90 on the same day for lifetime membership. And having paid £135 a few weeks ago my membership status still only shows me as GTROC member.
Hey - yes that is correct - don't worry nothing has changed.

I just didn't word it well! To clarify the Lifetime is IN ADDITION to annual. If you are currently an annual member you can upgrade but if out of annual or new member it is both (hope that clarifies).

As for your membership the register is a different entity to the club but if Mookistar sprays his magic moderator juice I can confirm you are Lifetime (we do updates periodically)

Hope this ok.

Cheers.

Rog.
Old 1st July 2013, 03:14 AM   #10 (permalink)
XashskylineX is rebuilding his dream BNR34

guys im having the same issue, the links are not working
Old 1st July 2013, 02:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
jeffsquiz is unaware they can edit their status
Registered

Cars owned: Nissan Skyline 350 GT
How do we check about our life time membership as i paid up in 2012 but i don't recall getting any yearly pack from the club.
Old 2nd July 2013, 12:05 PM   #12 (permalink)
ROG350Z is Nismo
GT-RDC Founder Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffsquiz View Post
How do we check about our life time membership as i paid up in 2012 but i don't recall getting any yearly pack from the club.
Lifetime get a special card etc sent through - am on holiday at the moment but will check for you (and takes up to 28 days to ship). Assume you did lifetime and paid on the GTROC.org site?

R
Old 16th December 2013, 06:06 PM   #13 (permalink)
zed1 is unaware they can edit their status
GT-RDC Member

I just tried to sign in and pay for a lifetime membership. I couldn't sign in and it says it doesn't recognize my name in the database.

Help please
Old 16th December 2013, 06:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
GT-RDC Member

Ok, so, now I've followed it through and registered with GTROC. org and got the free lifetime associate membership.

I have also read this:

Quote:
Hey - yes that is correct - don't worry nothing has changed.

I just didn't word it well! To clarify the Lifetime is IN ADDITION to annual. If you are currently an annual member you can upgrade but if out of annual or new member it is both (hope that clarifies).

As for your membership the register is a different entity to the club but if Mookistar sprays his magic moderator juice I can confirm you are Lifetime (we do updates periodically)

Hope this ok.

Cheers.

Rog.
So, am I correct in presuming there would be no more annual payments to be made in order to keep the membership in place?
Old 16th December 2013, 06:35 PM   #15 (permalink)
ROG350Z is Nismo
GT-RDC Founder Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zed1 View Post
Ok, so, now I've followed it through and registered with GTROC. org and got the free lifetime associate membership.

I have also read this:

So, am I correct in presuming there would be no more annual payments to be made in order to keep the membership in place?
Hi Associate isn't a membership of the club it is simply a registration on the site (like Amazon) etc the membership levels are annual (£45) or Exec lifetime which is an additional one off on top of the £45 but obviously you get lifetime membership of the club and access to things like Toyo tyres etc and no recurring costs. Also you get a Carbon Fibre Membership card ;-)

In order to buy member only items you have to have registered and bought membership and then it will let access restricted shop items.

Hope this helps!

Rog.
Old 16th December 2013, 06:38 PM   #16 (permalink)
ROG350Z is Nismo
GT-RDC Founder Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zed1 View Post
I just tried to sign in and pay for a lifetime membership. I couldn't sign in and it says it doesn't recognize my name in the database.

Help please
Ah and please note the GTR Owners club and this site are totally separate entities and have no affiliation other than they host the chat for the GTROC. All official GTROC news, merchandise etc are hosted there so they don't talk to each other in any way.

Upshot of this is that you need to register with the club (use your forum name obviously as well for continuity) and then you can log in and buy membership which gives you access to shop items like the Euro Tour and GTROC clothing and events etc etc.
Old 16th December 2013, 06:42 PM   #17 (permalink)
aki-gtr is unaware they can edit their status

Sorry for the thread hijack... Rog, upgraded to exec membership 1-2 months back to purchase some Toyo's, should I be expecting a package through my door shortly with the carbon fibre membership card etc? I know it's coming up to Christmas, so there could be a delay in sending etc. also, who do I need to pm to update my profile on here? Thanks
Old 16th December 2013, 06:43 PM   #18 (permalink)
GT-RDC Member

Quote:
Ah and please note the GTR Owners club and this site are totally separate entities and have no affiliation other than they host the chat for the GTROC. All official GTROC news, merchandise etc are hosted there so they don't talk to each other in any way.

Upshot of this is that you need to register with the club (use your forum name obviously as well for continuity) and then you can log in and buy membership which gives you access to shop items like the Euro Tour and GTROC clothing and events etc etc.
Thanks for that. I should have read further down where it was explained.

So, my follow-up question was simply would there be any more membership fees to pay after the initial £135 to maintain the lifetime membership?
Old 17th December 2013, 08:29 AM   #19 (permalink)
Papa Smurf is nurburgringgtr
GT-RDC Founder Member

Cars owned: Nissan MY18 Track Edition Litchfield GT-R, Golf R, Dancing Donkey 458
Once you have got the annual membership and then bought the Executive Membership, then that is for life. No more annual renewals, just the benefit of enjoying the extras and discounts and privileges that come with the Executive Lifetime membership.

There is a minor delay in getting the Exec membership card and details out and I will let the administrators know that your upgrade has gone through. This will then show as an Executive GTROC member in your avatar.
Old 17th December 2013, 09:07 AM   #20 (permalink)
Spen123 is unaware they can edit their status

Can some one tell me the differences from a none paid to fully paid member ?