GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum - View Single Post - My R32 GTR pics
Thread: My R32 GTR pics
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2013, 08:49 PM   #387 (permalink)
tarmac terror
tarmac terror is Wondering why it says 'New User' below.....*confused*
New Users

Cars owned: Genuine R32 GTR; Genuine-ish X5 4.8iS; Completely fake BMW M6; Reasonably Genuine Peugeot 306 Rallye
More sandblasting cabinet updates ...

Holes cut for glove mounts....
Managed to get Sealey glove mount (spares for their own range of blasting cabinets). Due to me misunderstanding their website, I only ordered 1 when I thought I had ordered 2. That problem now resolved and the other should be with me soon......

Also created a trap for the blast media.....

Will cut a round hole in the bottom for a bit of 70mm alloy pipe I have lying around. This will funnel the media into a bucket, or similar, underneath....

Got some stainless ball-bearing hinges for the front up-and-over door and fitted them. Just need to go and buy some wood for said door, some glass for the viewing window and some sort of grate to act as a shelf (whilst allowing the media to fall through underneath) and we're just about done!!

TT
R32GTR- Stage 6; Frank Baxter exhaust with K-pipe; Rick Astley cams; Dave Gahan electrics; Bjorn Ulvaeus race prep; Howard Jones gearbox upgrade; Ray Charles body mods and styling. Mapped by Glenn Medeiros.------> Beat that R35 owners with dodgy parts list sigs :)
tarmac terror is offline   Reply With Quote