GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum - View Single Post - I need to hire a Nissan GTR and driver for a wedding???
View Single Post
Old 26th July 2013, 03:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
JasonCann
JasonCann is unaware they can edit their status
New Users

I need to hire a Nissan GTR and driver for a wedding???

Hello all GTR owners!

To try and keep this short, I would like to know if anyone is interested in earning a few quid by driving my brother to the church for his wedding day???

A GTR is his dream car and im sure if he could afford one, he'd have one but has he can't, and the fact he's had a bad year with his fiance fighting breast cancer (slight guilt trip) i thought id try and hire one!!!

Not really to my suprise, a hire company wanted £895 for the weekend, I only want him to be driven to the church about 10miles tops from his house and thought of this place and to see if anyone is interested?????

The wedding is on bank holiday sunday 25th August @ 2pm (ish) at Rufford Hotel west of mansfield, Notts and the pickup will be from Shirebrook, north Mansfield. Depending on where you are diving from, it could only take an hour to drive to Shirebrook, have a cuppa while I dress him and take a steady drive to the church, on time of course.

If anyone is interested, please reply and I can give out some more details and talk cash. Obviously the further someone has to travel, the more i will pay to cover petrol and time etc. Excludes RoI, NI and Scotland

Jason. (best man)