GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum - View Single Post - My R32 GTR pics
Thread: My R32 GTR pics
View Single Post
Old 7th August 2013, 07:51 PM   #403 (permalink)
tarmac terror
tarmac terror is Wondering why it says 'New User' below.....*confused*
New Users

Cars owned: Genuine R32 GTR; Genuine-ish X5 4.8iS; Completely fake BMW M6; Reasonably Genuine Peugeot 306 Rallye
Been busy again making up the new injector loom....

Again, utilised a 12-way Deutsch connector, a mixture of PVC and ETFE sheathed 16AWG wire and some of the great Raychem DR-25.
In the process of finding the stock power wire that feeds the injectors I removed the rest of the stock injector wiring that works its way around the front panel of the car.

Also of note is that I've purchased a new Turbosmart Race-Port BOV for a good price. Not on the list of things to buy this month but couldn't turn down the opportunity to save a few quid while it was there....
Bought another std plenum which I will modify to take the adapter stub for the BOV. Then I can just swap plenums over and voila!!

TT
R32GTR- Stage 6; Frank Baxter exhaust with K-pipe; Rick Astley cams; Dave Gahan electrics; Bjorn Ulvaeus race prep; Howard Jones gearbox upgrade; Ray Charles body mods and styling. Mapped by Glenn Medeiros.------> Beat that R35 owners with dodgy parts list sigs :)
tarmac terror is offline   Reply With Quote