GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum - View Single Post - Heads-up on WLMG Slough
View Single Post
Old 16th August 2013, 07:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
Anders_R35
Anders_R35 is Shells best customer
GTROC Member

I had to call back for a third time today as I'd still not had a call back in 48 hours. I said they had just lost my business due to basic customer service, the lady on reception asked if the service manager could call, so which I agreed to.

Service manager lady called and apologised, blamed phone system. Their email system must also be screwed as the lady I spoke with yesterday said she was going to email the service team stating that I'd already called back twice and was still waiting for a call back.

Bottom line is they are fully booked until Indie leaves, they offered me a service at their other branch which I declined (despite having paid £500 service pack). I told her I'd be going independent from now on. I think WLMG will have a small shock in the coming weeks with massive loss of GTR custom.

Anders
MY11 Daytona Blue, Litchfield Manifold EFR 6758's, Whifbitz 102mm exhaust, AMS FMIC, ASNU 1100cc Injectors, V5 EcuTek - 852bhp / 654lbft, Alcon Superkit RS29 pads, Litchfield Suspension, Mines steering wheel, Sextons Audio
Anders_R35 is offline   Reply With Quote