Wessex Nissan - Bristol...what a pile of poop - GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum

Want to buy a banner ad? Find out more here.

Go Back   GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum > General > Nissan GT-R > NHPC's
Register Garage FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Insurance

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3rd September 2013, 01:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Karls is Thinking about moving to Wales!
Registered

Wessex Nissan - Bristol...what a pile of poop

I called their parts dept yesterday, inquiring about a touch-up paint stick for my car.

'I'm sure we do one, can I take your registration?...and can I take your name and a contact number and I will call you back'...

Still waiting for that call which I know will never come.

On a separate occassion, I called them about my front headlight condensation.

'We'll have to get our technician to have a look at it so we need to book you in for an appointment'.

So I made the 45min journey, was served plenty of BS and promised I would be advised of what Nissan decide...

4 months later and I'm still waiting to hear.

What a pile of shite. How can a company like this continue to operate when they have customer service like this?!!

Thank christ for independants.
Old 27th December 2018, 11:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
mad_shaun is unaware they can edit their status
GTR.co.uk seasoned Member

Cars owned: Skyline GTS-T
Bristol Cribs

Hello
My experience of Cribs Nissan is also poor. I had an issue where my car had gone into limp home mode due to software problem in the gearbox. I normally got to Litchfields but I was worried about getting the car to them as the car would not get to 50Mph.
I made an appointment telling them of the issue and that It had been upgraded - I was told yes - not to worry as most GTRs end up being modified- and got up early to drive the two hours there at a slow speed..
I was the first customer in - and I was greeting OK - told to help myself to tea or coffee.
I met the service manager who talked me through what the issues could be. Then I met the technician who took my car for a drive - then came in to confirm that the car was in limp home mode.
I waited for an hour - when the technician came back out with a stack of A4 printed paper of which half way through showed an error - "difference in engine out put to gearbox input"
The diagnosis cost £45.00 plus vat but they were reluctant to clear the error as the software was bot stock - it was modified. They would not clear the error saying that if they did and it caused a further fault or malfunction within the gear box then they would be liable. During the hour that I waited - I had a nosy round the new 2018 GTR. So then I had the salesman come over and ask if I was interested - and I started to get the hard sell which I dont like.
I rang Litchfields - and explained the situation that I was in - they said bring it in we will have a look, even though they were busy. I drove up the A38 and within ten minutes of being at Litchfields I had the car fixed. Wessex were a waste of time.