GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum - View Single Post - My R32 GTR pics
Thread: My R32 GTR pics
View Single Post
Old 30th August 2013, 09:08 AM   #406 (permalink)
tarmac terror
tarmac terror is Wondering why it says 'New User' below.....*confused*
New Users

Cars owned: Genuine R32 GTR; Genuine-ish X5 4.8iS; Completely fake BMW M6; Reasonably Genuine Peugeot 306 Rallye
Seeing as its just after pay day I decided to go a little bit daft..

Bought 2 brake pressure sensors (one for front, one for rear) so I can log whats going on brake-wise. Will be useful to hone my master cylinder arrangement should I need to. Working on the premise that more information is a GOOD thing.
Working on that basis, I have the opportunity to buy some cheap suspension potentiometers so I can log suspension movement. This will be slightly more helpful in car setup but I have a feeling that the pots on offer may not be physically long enough. Should I not buy these, suspension pots are definitely on the list of nice-to-have's.

Also picked up a big K&N (new) at a very good price for when I fit the GT4094. Not really needed RIGHT this minute but sometimes you have to jump on stuff when the prices are good!!

Other things of note have been the installation and wiring of a water pressure sensor. Again, really going to town on the instrumentation side of things but I think this will pay HUGE dividends later on. Also removed ALL of the handbrake gubbins so no going back!! .

Feeling evermore positive about the whole thing again. Will probably get the ID1000's next month and get them in. Then just Lambda and crank sensors to get and install and then NOTHING!!!!.......just ECU to save for.!!

TT
R32GTR- Stage 6; Frank Baxter exhaust with K-pipe; Rick Astley cams; Dave Gahan electrics; Bjorn Ulvaeus race prep; Howard Jones gearbox upgrade; Ray Charles body mods and styling. Mapped by Glenn Medeiros.------> Beat that R35 owners with dodgy parts list sigs :)
tarmac terror is offline   Reply With Quote