GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum - View Single Post - My R32 GTR pics
Thread: My R32 GTR pics
View Single Post
Old 5th September 2013, 10:06 PM   #411 (permalink)
tarmac terror
tarmac terror is Wondering why it says 'New User' below.....*confused*
New Users

Cars owned: Genuine R32 GTR; Genuine-ish X5 4.8iS; Completely fake BMW M6; Reasonably Genuine Peugeot 306 Rallye
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRRACER View Post

Please tell me that is just you making a mock up and the final version will be somewhat better designed?
Yes indeed...the text does say its only a mock-up . I might push the boundaries somewhat with parts but even I'm not that cavalier

I'll be getting some bells custom made, hopefully in titanium for the rear. If I'm lucky I'll be able to use an off the shelf Wilwood bell for the fronts but TBH, this is looking increasingly unlikely...

The idea is to concentrate on getting the ECU bought and installed, run the car on track using the braking kit that's on it at the moment and then, once that's buggered, have the Wilwood stuff ready to chuck on and go...

BTW..I'll sell you my amazing 'genuine' Rays alloy octagonal brake bells for a Grand if you fancy!!

TT
R32GTR- Stage 6; Frank Baxter exhaust with K-pipe; Rick Astley cams; Dave Gahan electrics; Bjorn Ulvaeus race prep; Howard Jones gearbox upgrade; Ray Charles body mods and styling. Mapped by Glenn Medeiros.------> Beat that R35 owners with dodgy parts list sigs :)

Last edited by tarmac terror; 5th September 2013 at 10:08 PM..
tarmac terror is offline   Reply With Quote