GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum - View Single Post - Who to Tune too?
View Single Post
Old 27th October 2013, 12:36 AM   #14 (permalink)
Stevie76
Stevie76 is at stage 4.25+FMIC and counting
GTR.co.uk seasoned Member

Cars owned: Current: Stage 4.25 DMG R35, 2014 Impreza WRX STi, 1992 205 Mi16, Pimped 320d MSport Touring, BMW S1000RR HP4C
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielM3 View Post
I am not on here to argue with some silly troll,the question was clear to me,the reply was my opinion and I stand by what I said....
Oh shame I had high hopes for you there.....hopefully future posts get better!

OP.....you will find a load of threads on this type of question but most people stick to one tuner so you rarely get 'objective' feedback from individuals who have experienced more than one.

I myself have used SVM, Litchfields, SRD and Whiffbitz at various points have had had great service from them all. SVM and Litchfields are my 2 closest tuners and of the two I prefer SVM. As per an earlier post i would give a few a call and discuss exactly what you are looking for and you can make a choice from there. I would always recommend trying more than one so you can experience what they have to offer and appreciate the differences. Ultimately you wont go wrong with any of the main tuners as all now very experienced with the 35's.