GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum

GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum (https://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/)
-   General Nissan R35 GT-R Chat (https://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/general-nissan-r35-gt-r-chat.html)
-   -   Exciting new development for the GTROC. Watch this video! (https://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/217977-exciting-new-development-gtroc-watch-video.html)

grahamc 3rd January 2014 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vernonjones (Post 2333297)
Evo 6 RS, 899KGS target, Drenth Sequential, Momentum frames, 2.3 approx 480bhp super quick spool, plated all round. Should be very quick when finished but remains to be seen.

899kg Evo :clap: Wheres the link to the pics and build?

Quote:

Originally Posted by barry P. (Post 2332393)
Great news guys, the GTROC/Litchfield Sprint Series is going ahead!
We have three confirmed dates:
Fri. 28th March Castle Combe
Sun. 1st June Blyton Park
Sun. 5th Oct Snetterton.

If you wish to enter the other MLR Sprint rounds you can do so as a "Guest" if they have spare places available, these dates are:
Sat. 29th March Castle Combe
Sat. 26th April Oulton Rally track
Sat. 31st May Blyton Park
Sat 28th June Hethel
Sat 30th Aug Teeside

Regs and final details will be published later however a couple of things to be thinking about, cars must have a current MOT however they can be trailered to the event. Road tyres must be used with no tyre softeners added, you can use Toyo R888 and Yoko AD08s as they are road tyres. Helmets are compulsory and fireproof overalls are recommended. Car must have an extinguisher fitted which can be reached by the driver in the event of an incident.
I will be at the Autosport Show on all four days on the GTROC stand in Hall 19, if you want a chat about the series drop by and say hello.

Im out for the Friday as well.

David.Yu 3rd January 2014 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT17 (Post 2335377)
Me too.
Running a business here and staff to pay on Fridays.
Weekends much easier.

So no way can I do the first event at Castle Combe. :(

It's a shame as Combe is a track I know well and did my one and only MLR sprint on.

MattGTR750 3rd January 2014 06:52 PM

Anyday suits me ... Looking forward to it!!

Impossible 4th January 2014 10:46 AM

FLYNN's old car looking quite nice there. Also noticed no one is running stock lol

Vernonjones 4th January 2014 10:47 AM

Stock gtrs dont exits past 3 years do they? Lol

GTaaaaaarrrrrr! 8th January 2014 07:12 AM

So what's the plan for booking these events then Barry? Are you going to have it available in the club shop and if so, when? :smokin:

barry P. 8th January 2014 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTaaaaaarrrrrr! (Post 2349545)
So what's the plan for booking these events then Barry? Are you going to have it available in the club shop and if so, when? :smokin:

Sorting out payment method with Ian (GTROC treasurer) at the show, it should be up in the shop for you to book ASAP. GTROC will then forward money to Darin at MLR.

GTaaaaaarrrrrr! 8th January 2014 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barry P. (Post 2349985)
Sorting out payment method with Ian (GTROC treasurer) at the show, it should be up in the shop for you to book ASAP. GTROC will then forward money to Darin at MLR.

Cheers Barry :D I'll keep an eye on this thread for when the shop is open for business.

FLYNN 8th January 2014 11:45 AM

Which ones you doing George ?

GTaaaaaarrrrrr! 8th January 2014 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYNN (Post 2350097)

I'll be doing all the ones that you're not doing pal :D

I've booked Hethel and Teesside already and will do Blyton, Combe and Snetterton with the GTROC. Too scared of Oulton and Kames :nervous:

GTaaaaaarrrrrr! 8th January 2014 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYNN (Post 2350097)

I'll be doing all the ones that you're not doing pal :D

I've booked Hethel and Teesside already and will do Blyton, Combe and Snetterton with the GTROC. Too scared of Oulton and Kames :nervous:

Ja5on 8th January 2014 12:42 PM

Barry what's the cancellation policy?

I'm wanting to do all 3 events but with my offshore work not being a set rota I fear I could get called away on the run up to an event, and I would want my place to be a no show

FLYNN 17th January 2014 12:19 PM

Quote:

Still not in the shop, or am I not looking properly :nervous:

barry P. 17th January 2014 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ja5on (Post 2350297)
Barry what's the cancellation policy?

I'm wanting to do all 3 events but with my offshore work not being a set rota I fear I could get called away on the run up to an event, and I would want my place to be a no show

Not sure, I'll need to check with the GTROC sales team on that one. It probably depends on Darin and Mechell as to whether they charge us or not.

barry P. 17th January 2014 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYNN (Post 2376505)
Still not in the shop, or am I not looking properly :nervous:

Speed Merchant is arranging the payment method via the GTROC shop, he has told me it will be up soon.

FLYNN 17th January 2014 07:01 PM

Double post

FLYNN 17th January 2014 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barry P. (Post 2377569)
Not sure, I'll need to check with the GTROC sales team on that one. It probably depends on Darin and Mechell as to whether they charge us or not.

I suspect it would be the same cancellation policy that is on the MLR events, unless GTROC take an admin charge as well :nervous:

Event bookings, cancellations and refunds - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Quote:

Originally Posted by barry P. (Post 2377577)
Speed Merchant is arranging the payment method via the GTROC shop, he has told me it will be up soon.

Ta muchly

GTaaaaaarrrrrr! 17th January 2014 07:44 PM

Quote:

Hey Barry. I've just looked in the shop so can confirm that Pat is not, in fact, off his chops (well not right now anyway) :wavey:

Soooooooooooooooooooooo any idea when we can get booked up please mate?

barry P. 18th January 2014 11:46 AM

Now available in the GTROC shop. Please get your entries in ASAP before the Porsche guys get all the places.

Ja5on 18th January 2014 12:21 PM

Grrrrrrrrr ships Internet won't let me access the GTROC shop. Is there any other way to stick an entry in Barry?