GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum - View Single Post - Official Nismo and MY14 Launch inc. LIVE STREAM!!
View Single Post
Old 18th November 2013, 09:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
Stevie76
Stevie76 is at stage 4.25+FMIC and counting
GTR.co.uk seasoned Member

Cars owned: Current: Stage 4.25 DMG R35, 2014 Impreza WRX STi, 1992 205 Mi16, Pimped 320d MSport Touring, BMW S1000RR HP4C
I do think they are having a bit of a laugh with the pricing.....this is only going to be worth that for the 'rare' element only surely. For 99.9% of us you could easily create a car with litchfield suspension, Alcon setup, some better seats and a stage 4.25 for the money you are talking about here and save a chunk of cash. Don't get me wrong if i had the cash I would probably consider it for the rare value but on push value per £ merits i am not sure even at £120K this is a good proposition.

I do absolutely love all this stuff though and hope Nissan keep them coming....makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside knowing that i got such a good deal when i bought mine and my mods make it the performance bargain of the century.

Now lets pester those who can to make some copy front and rear ends and jobs a good one