GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum - View Single Post - JDM GTR Opinions
View Single Post
Old 24th November 2013, 09:53 PM   #17 (permalink)
Steve
Steve is Mr GTR
New Users

Cars owned: Nissan Skyline R33 GT-R "V"Spec
Quote:
Originally Posted by ross w View Post
Hello Chaps.
Can anyone tell me what are the down sides if any (other than satnav etc) to owning a JDM R35?
I've been offered an Dec 07 JDM in a deal and thinking about it. Also if anyone can advise rough value for this car, it is in good nick and 30,000km no faults and a bit of spec - Rays wheels, HKS Exhaust, intakes, etc.

Why don't you ask someone who’s got one like ME!!!

I probably had the first or second GTR in the UK in 2008, after seeing them released in Tokyo in 2007 !
Just for reference, all the car are made in the same place, all engines and gearboxes are hand built, forget all the hype and bollox about them being inferior in any way, the gearbox scare mongers are just that, my car has performed perfectly over the 5 years I have had it. Regular servicing and sensible modifications done, European tours, track days all taken in it’s stride + the MFD is better resolution than the UK models !!!

2008 Nissan GTR Black Edition (Racing "Fastest Colour" Red)
1997 Nisan Skyline R33 GTR V Spec (Midnight Purple, the only Colour for an R33 GTR)
1991 Honda NSX Type R (Vibrant Red)
2011 Porsche Cayman R (Peridot Green)
2108 VW Golf R (Saffron Gold)
2003 Mazda MX5 (Blue)
Steve is offline   Reply With Quote