GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum

GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum (https://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/)
-   General Nissan R35 GT-R Chat (https://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/general-nissan-r35-gt-r-chat.html)
-   -   Festive hoon roll call - ACE Cafe (https://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/223513-festive-hoon-roll-call-ace-cafe.html)

DanielM3 26th December 2013 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extremelimo (Post 2313378)
DanielM3
I might go down, im in Newport so up m4 for me, could meet at Chippenham services? what time you going down please:thumbsup:

I am coming on to the M4 Swindon about 7ish,so drop me a text to arrange 07500448631 thanks, Daniel.:clap:

Papa Smurf 26th December 2013 10:14 PM

If I make it I will be coming from Burford on the A40

Buzby 27th December 2013 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hashlak (Post 2313578)
Nicee, should be pretty epic seeing so many gtrs on the road at once :p

Do we have any dedicated film crew for the event or anything? Im definitely bringing my go pro for some nice shots..

I'm hoping my pal can make it over as he knows his way around these things, but failing that I think a few of us have GoPro so we should get lots of footage.

I'm no expert with video editing but I'm sure we can figure it out between us. The other option is we can use mine and you can mount your cam on board as it always nice to have footage of your own car ;)

Donbona 27th December 2013 09:06 AM

Goldgtr35
Shaun
MattGTR750
Usher99
Nurbergringgtr
Buzby
Doza (provisional)
Adamantium
Harryturbo
15delux
G2GUV
Spider P1g
Tin
Barry P.
Hashlak
supra_sanj
JamieP
Chrisneeves
DanielM3
Donbona

BND 27th December 2013 09:57 AM

Will do my best to get there ... Might be closer to 9am though.

JasonNT 27th December 2013 12:20 PM

I'll be popping down :) see you there.

Steve 27th December 2013 12:28 PM

Wow when did this happen ?

Too busy opening Christmas Pressies and drink wine and eating food !!!

May be able to make it but prob after 10-00

Goldgtr35
Shaun
MattGTR750
Usher99
Nurbergringgtr
Buzby
Doza (provisional)
Adamantium
Harryturbo
15delux
G2GUV
Spider P1g
Tin
Barry P.
Hashlak
supra_sanj
JamieP
Chrisneeves
DanielM3
Donbona
Steve

Buzby 27th December 2013 01:21 PM

Guys don't bust a gut to get there for 8am although it would be nice to get everyone in the GT-R parking zone and get a load of pictures.

From the PM's it would seem most of us want more car time before lunch or drinks (whatever you prefer) so the plan would be to set off around 11/11.30 from ACE and head out on to the motorway so we can get footage from what looks like the biggest convoy of 35's I've ever attended :clap:

If any of you get stuck my no. is: 07739 417164

I've put together a little pack on what we're doing which you can pick up on arrival in the morning, drive safe and see you there :squintdan

Goldgtr35
Shaun
MattGTR750
Usher99
Nurbergringgtr
Buzby
Doza (provisional)
Adamantium
Harryturbo
15delux
G2GUV
Spider P1g
Tin
Barry P.
Hashlak
supra_sanj
JamieP
Chrisneeves
DanielM3
Hashlak
Donbona
BND
JasonNT
Steve
dannyrydzek (provisional)

extremelimo 27th December 2013 02:05 PM

Ace

Please add me

Goldgtr35
Shaun
MattGTR750
Usher99
Nurbergringgtr
Buzby
Doza (provisional)
Adamantium
Harryturbo
15delux
G2GUV
Spider P1g
Tin
Barry P.
Hashlak
supra_sanj
JamieP
Chrisneeves
DanielM3
Hashlak
Donbona
BND
JasonNT
Steve
dannyrydzek (pro
Extremelimo

deankenny 27th December 2013 02:08 PM

Goldgtr35
Shaun
MattGTR750
Usher99
Nurbergringgtr
Buzby
Doza (provisional)
Adamantium
Harryturbo
15delux
G2GUV
Spider P1g
Tin
Barry P.
Hashlak
supra_sanj
JamieP
Chrisneeves
DanielM3
Hashlak
Donbona
BND
JasonNT
Steve
dannyrydzek (provisional)
Extremelimo
deankenny (possibly, its a 3 hour trek for me at that time ;) )

extremelimo 27th December 2013 02:53 PM

dean kenny

Ah its only 2hrs 51 mins for me Luxury:clap:

ROG350Z 27th December 2013 02:58 PM

Apologies cannot attend as I am in the frozen north for Xmas! Hope the weather not as bad as it is up here!

Adamantium 27th December 2013 03:11 PM

Jesus Christ guys, it's just a meet, it's not an annual major event . Deankenny, while we 'd love to meet you, 3 hrs each way is a major haul, not to mention expensive.

Be nice to meet people but don't kill yourselves over it.

FYI I will be there early as I'm leaving early too. Am more keen to meet than drive and possibly get the car cleaned at the same time.

deankenny 27th December 2013 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adamantium (Post 2315305)
Jesus Christ guys, it's just a meet, it's not an annual major event . Deankenny, while we 'd love to meet you, 3 hrs each way is a major haul, not to mention expensive.

Be nice to meet people but don't kill yourselves over it.

FYI I will be there early as I'm leaving early too. Am more keen to meet than drive and possibly get the car cleaned at the same time.

Well, with all the bad weather this past week, it would be nice to get the car out for a nice open drive, and enjoy her while I can :)

Are wifes/gfs and children welcome?

Adamantium 27th December 2013 03:29 PM

Sure they are. Not much fun for children. My wife wouldn't be seen dead at a car meet which suits me fine as I don't have to worry that she's bored.

Papa Smurf 27th December 2013 04:48 PM

Coming down with a neighbour, as like Alan, the wife wouldn't enjoy it.

Spoke with Wayne from the Tewkesbury bottomless pit this afternoon and he mentioned he might meet up with me at Burford and come down in convoy to the Ace Café.

Should be there about 9 - 9.30am

barry P. 27th December 2013 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deankenny (Post 2315329)
Well, with all the bad weather this past week, it would be nice to get the car out for a nice open drive, and enjoy her while I can :)

Are wifes/gfs and children welcome?

Dean my wife will be coming along however she is bit of a car nut, does trackdays and drives an Evo on the road, so she likes looking at GTRs! The other women read Hello magazine at lunchtime where she works, she reads Autosport.

deankenny 27th December 2013 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barry P. (Post 2315753)
Dean my wife will be coming along however she is bit of a car nut, does trackdays and drives an Evo on the road, so she likes looking at GTRs!

Excellent stuff, my other half is a bike nut, used to be parts manager for Aprilia, started on her ickle Honda NSR125, now she has a Yamaha R6 :) So she's prone to a bit of fancy motor :)

My son loves cool coloured cars, so if anyone is coming with a unique wrap, you will find my little boy admiring it non stop :)

Henry 145 27th December 2013 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deankenny (Post 2315777)
Excellent stuff, my other half is a bike nut, used to be parts manager for Aprilia, started on her ickle Honda NSR125, now she has a Yamaha R6 :) So she's prone to a bit of fancy motor :)

My son loves cool coloured cars, so if anyone is coming with a unique wrap, you will find my little boy admiring it non stop :)

Dean if I had been going we could have convoyed!

deankenny 27th December 2013 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Henry 145 (Post 2315849)
Dean if I had been going we could have convoyed!

I was going to PM you to see if you were going for a convoy.

Anyone else going from South West, South Coast Area?