Festive hoon roll call - ACE Cafe - Page 9 - GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum

Want to buy a banner ad? Find out more here.

Go Back   GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum > General > General Nissan R35 GT-R Chat
Register Garage FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Insurance

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28th December 2013, 01:08 PM   #161 (permalink)
pwpro is exacting perfection at every opportunity
GTR Register Trader

Cars owned: Datsun 510 evo !!

i see the its a wrapped car i must inspect from 5mm's away down on one knee brigade attended lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

a trusted source in the midlands for your cars appearance and care

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am a sponsor of the GTR Register!
pwpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2013, 01:14 PM   #162 (permalink)
BND
BND is done with mods ... for now.
GTROC Member

Cars owned: R35 and previously Evo X, Evo IX, Z33, S15, S14
Good turnout. Unfortunately got stuck getting out and couldn't catch up with the convoy ...
Litchfield Stage 4.25, Litchfield 102 exhaust and downpipes, Litchfield suspension kit, Advan GT wheels, MPSS 285/335, Alcon 396/380mm discs with Pagid RS29 pads, Rays wheel nuts, tints, GoPro Hero3 Black Edition, Sparco harness bar, Stillen skid plate, Litchfield bellhousing

GTR now sold.
BND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2013, 01:30 PM   #163 (permalink)
BND
GTROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwpro View Post
i see the its a wrapped car i must inspect from 5mm's away down on one knee brigade attended lol
No harm in having a look ... Is half the reason for these meets, to see what others have done with their cars.

Given all the discussion in the past (and dare I say controversy) it was good to have a close look and see how the wraps look in the flesh.
Litchfield Stage 4.25, Litchfield 102 exhaust and downpipes, Litchfield suspension kit, Advan GT wheels, MPSS 285/335, Alcon 396/380mm discs with Pagid RS29 pads, Rays wheel nuts, tints, GoPro Hero3 Black Edition, Sparco harness bar, Stillen skid plate, Litchfield bellhousing

GTR now sold.

Old 28th December 2013, 01:55 PM   #164 (permalink)
splking is still enjoying his 09 GTR
GTROC Member

I should have some reasonable video footage so I will try and take a look at it later and get it up on the net. Obviously there is some spirited driving so would you guys recommend I don't put it up on youtube? I don't want to get anyone into any trouble (not to say anyone was up to anything bad :-P)

H
Old 28th December 2013, 02:05 PM   #165 (permalink)
G2GUV is Thinking about the next move
GT-RDC Member

Cars owned: R33 GTR, R34 GTR, R35 GTR
Quote:
Originally Posted by splking View Post
I should have some reasonable video footage so I will try and take a look at it later and get it up on the net. Obviously there is some spirited driving so would you guys recommend I don't put it up on youtube? I don't want to get anyone into any trouble (not to say anyone was up to anything bad :-P)

H
H,

First of all - your car is just RIDICULOUS!!! What a car!!!! The sound on WOT was just music to my ears!!!

Secondly - get this footage up!!! On the forum at least, and would you mind emailing it to me???

A MASSIVE to Buzby for organising today! The drive to Marlow was crazy!!! I'm sure we had a few two finger salutes of appreciation whilst we were 'strolling' past the other motorist!!!
Old 28th December 2013, 02:15 PM   #166 (permalink)
GTROC Member

SRD 1000R | Jun 4.0L EX engine | Litchfield EFR kit | Alcon CCX | Rays G25's | Litchfield suspension | PW Pro wrap | Sextons full audio upgrade inc. legertas 2015 nav system | HKS transmission & diff cooler | Recaro Sporster CS seats w/Takata seat harness | Aeromotions aerodynamic upgrades | KR carbon accessories | PPG gears 1-6 | XM 18 plate billet clutch | Syvecs S8 Ecu | Whiteline sway bars & bushes | Clearcorners & MY14 lights
splking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2013, 03:34 PM   #167 (permalink)
FLYNN is worth it
Banned

Cars owned: MY13 R8 V10 spyder
Quote:
Originally Posted by splking View Post

H
Stick it on youtube as private, so it wont so up on search, then post a link
Old 28th December 2013, 03:35 PM   #168 (permalink)
GTR Register Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by BND View Post
No harm in having a look ... Is half the reason for these meets, to see what others have done with their cars.

Given all the discussion in the past (and dare I say controversy) it was good to have a close look and see how the wraps look in the flesh.
no harm at all it just makes me chuckle how people feel the need to inspect from inches away whereas if a car had been painted they would stand ten feet back

Old 28th December 2013, 04:16 PM   #169 (permalink)
GTROC Member

Haha your reputation remains in the highest regard Paul, the pw pro cars looked epic today. I'm glad Lee coul make it too as everyone got to put a face to the srd name and see some examples of the hard work Ashley and Lee put into the cars.

Thanks buzzby for organising mate, it was a pleasure to meet you and your mate Dean who was a great laugh. Definitely ended up being a very well liked event.

H
SRD 1000R | Jun 4.0L EX engine | Litchfield EFR kit | Alcon CCX | Rays G25's | Litchfield suspension | PW Pro wrap | Sextons full audio upgrade inc. legertas 2015 nav system | HKS transmission & diff cooler | Recaro Sporster CS seats w/Takata seat harness | Aeromotions aerodynamic upgrades | KR carbon accessories | PPG gears 1-6 | XM 18 plate billet clutch | Syvecs S8 Ecu | Whiteline sway bars & bushes | Clearcorners & MY14 lights
splking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2013, 04:28 PM   #170 (permalink)
BND
GTROC Member

Quote:
no harm at all it just makes me chuckle how people feel the need to inspect from inches away whereas if a car had been painted they would stand ten feet back
No I think it would be the same - if a car had been painted you would also have a close look to see the quality of the job.

GTR now sold.
Old 28th December 2013, 04:32 PM   #171 (permalink)
JamieP is aware!
GT-RDC Member

Great meet, Thanks Buzby.

Drive to the pub was epic, when we doing the next one?
Old 28th December 2013, 04:37 PM   #172 (permalink)
Henry 145 is without a GTR
GT-RDC Member

Cars owned: M4 CP, R35GTR X 3, B8 RS4, 997 GT2, 997 GT3, 997TT, 996TT, Evo IX FQ-360, E46M3, RR Vogue and RRS TD V8
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieP View Post
Great meet, Thanks Buzby.

Drive to the pub was epic, when we doing the next one?
We should do a goodwood aero club Sunday morning meet - far quieter than the Sunday service they do - good roads and plenty of space to park the gtr's
Old 28th December 2013, 04:39 PM   #173 (permalink)
JamieP is aware!
GT-RDC Member

Im up for that Henry.
Old 28th December 2013, 04:49 PM   #174 (permalink)
extremelimo is very happy with my 700hp but wants more
GTR.co.uk seasoned Member

Ace

What can I say
EPIC thanks Buzby
Old 28th December 2013, 05:02 PM   #175 (permalink)
rb320ed is unaware they can edit their status
Executive GTR Owners Club Member

Cars owned: RB320
Quote:

I think they're probably checking Johns latest set of brakes!
Old 28th December 2013, 05:09 PM   #176 (permalink)
Spider P1g is unaware they can edit their status

We were checking out the tyres ! (already checked out the wrap ! Very Good )
Great day out. Nice to meet people. Thanks to all who sorted out the day. Cheers.
Old 28th December 2013, 05:20 PM   #177 (permalink)
BND
GTROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider P1g View Post
We were checking out the tyres
There you go … no need to be paranoid after all.

GTR now sold.
Old 28th December 2013, 05:23 PM   #178 (permalink)
FLYNN is worth it
Banned

Cars owned: MY13 R8 V10 spyder
Quote:
You seemed to have missed the bit where they said they had already checked it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider P1g View Post
(already checked out the wrap ! Very Good )
Old 28th December 2013, 05:34 PM   #179 (permalink)
GTR Register Trader

Quote:
no paranoia involved i know all the owners of all the cars I've wrapped very well and if theres ever any issue its addressed immediately keeping everyone very happy

its not a perfect science as there are many many variables so we just do our best at all times

hopefully that comes across on the forum

it was quite simply an observation and i think one every wrapped car owner will agree with

Old 28th December 2013, 05:38 PM   #180 (permalink)
MattGTR750 is Lambo time

Thanks so much to Buzby for organising a great day!!