GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum - View Single Post - GTR to an R8??
Thread: GTR to an R8??
View Single Post
Old 16th December 2013, 01:38 PM   #42 (permalink)
sw20GTS
sw20GTS is feeling the need for more powerrr
GTROC Member

Cars owned: Currently Audi Q7 and GTR Black Edition
Wow, that is indeed dire - perhaps a bad batch? I've driven an 09 V8 Manual and it feels solid inside. Slight creaking of brakes in slow traffic is all I've noticed. Slight buzzing from the engine but when I was nailing it I was more interested in that lovely V8 howl lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldgtr35 View Post
If you spend 50 to 60K on a R8 and it has rattles and brakes screaching at traffic light, Door panels creaking, glove box lid falling off. dash board creaking when cold, engine mounts making a chirping noise like a budgie when you change gear, They even put 2 new calipers and discs on the front when it was 3 weeks old. they spent over 10K trying to put the car right and couldnt,
I had the car 6 months and 6000 miles which the dealer must of done half of that,
Audi gave me a Full refund and wouldnt build me another car the same spec but in yellow incase they had to have that back as well.
I own 2 Body shops and have been painting new and up to 3 year old audis for main dealers for the last 20 years,
Audi wont admit they have a problem car but go on R8 chat and see have badly they are made,
50/60 K i still woudnt put up with it but a new car , I think not

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuro Black GTR - Milltek Non Res Y Pipe - Litchfield Stage 1 - 2012 Gearbox Upgrade - Litchfields 4 light kit - Litchfields Reverse Camera - Litchfields Warranty - MPSS 275/305 OH YEAH
sw20GTS is offline   Reply With Quote