is trying to resist buying another GTR...
GTR.co.uk seasoned Member
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Aston Clinton, Bucks
Cars owned: 2013 R35 GTR (Gone), 2010 RS6 Plus Avant (Family wagon)
Amazing what an improvement the retrim makes to the ambience of the car. It feels a lot more 'together' and grown up, in keeping with what you expect from a car costing £75k. My MY13 feels very disjointed and a bit all over the place inside, with loads of different materials, in a rainbow of colours:
- Black faux leather dash and door tops
- Black textured rubber on dash also
- Scratchy black textured plastic on some trim pieces
- Grey carpet on doors
- Grey material headliner
- Black faux leather rear seats
- Grey and red perforated front seats
- Black perforated steering wheel
- Shiny faux metal trim pieces on doors and stereo surrounds
All over the place! Sticking to two colours and consistent materials makes such a difference.