GT-R Register - Nissan Skyline and GT-R Drivers Club forum - View Single Post - At last, a dream come true... My special R34 :)
View Single Post
Old 20th February 2014, 04:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
SkylineGTRCy
SkylineGTRCy is NurZilla
GTR.co.uk seasoned Member

Cars owned: Nissan Skyline GTR34 VSpecII Nur
I've had the car for 1.5 month, not many changes done on the car so far since I am not going to work at the moment due to recovering from my hip surgery. Got these today in the mail though I believe new badges all around can change the looks of a car !

One of the first mods I do on pretty much every car I owned so far, is to remove the rear wiper, I just don't like the looks of it

Now on the downside, I found some minor paint bubbles on my strut tops, but I was lucky enough to find a Japan imported VSpecII shell locally and I bought the rust-free ones from it, just to be on the safe side because I know it's pretty hard to find a pair. Still can't believe the huge mistake Nissan did on the r33 and the r34 in regards to the strut towers. Most probably I will change them at a later stage.

Was also given this little thingie with the car, as well as a genuine Nismo overfender set which I haven't put on the car yet

Some of 2014 goals include:

19" x 10.5 wheels preferably Nismo LMGT4's IF I can find myself a set, which seems rather impossible, otherwise will go for TE37's

Nismo Side skirts
Nismo rear spats

And one pic of O'Connor as it sits at the moment

Instagram: @nurz1lla

Last edited by SkylineGTRCy; 20th February 2014 at 04:25 PM..
SkylineGTRCy is offline   Reply With Quote